Honored Contributor

Re: Can Anyone Recommend A Raspberry Color Lipstick?

I really don't like when people claim that everyone can wear such and such a color. They all do it- Lipstick Queen, LG, Mally, IT cosmetics, etc but it simply is not true. I do not look good in any brighter colors like this. I try because they look so pretty swatched and on some people. I want to be able to. But no, not everyone can wear particular colors, regardless of what someone may say.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

You are very welcome.   They may have discontinued the Raspberry Rush, but the Glace is beautiful.

Also,  I almost forgot to tell you about my current FAVORITE....   it's NARS BAROQUE Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil.  It's a chubby crayon/pencil/lipstick....  LOVE IT.  The color is beyond gorgeous.  I sometimes will do a light lip line and then fill in with this color, or just use alone.  It's a really pretty Raspberry.   I hope you find something you like.  I think most companies make at least one or more raspberry shades.

Sorry about your Macys.  Where is it?

Thank you so much for positng this lipstick. That was so nice fo you to repost. I  have 2 Macy's stores closing in my area I live in Mass.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thank you so much ladies  for all of your help.I am shocked that I got so many responses!! You have all helped me so  much. This is what I love about these boards everyone  here is so knowledgeable!! Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I really don't like when people claim that everyone can wear such and such a color. They all do it- Lipstick Queen, LG, Mally, IT cosmetics, etc but it simply is not true. I do not look good in any brighter colors like this. I try because they look so pretty swatched and on some people. I want to be able to. But no, not everyone can wear particular colors, regardless of what someone may say.

@HappyDaze-

That bugs me too.  It just ain't so.