Valued Contributor

Re: Can Anyone Recommend A Raspberry Color Lipstick?

@cuddlesmama I use (love!) KORRES Twist Lipstick in Grace all the time. It does make your teeth appear whiter too.  I purchased a few from HSN.  Most importantly, I found this moisturizing.  It lasts similar to a stain without dehydrating.  The fade is nice, without being glaringly obvious and no outline around the lips or bleeding.  

Esteemed Contributor

A brand new Clinique Crayola limited edition chubby stick moisturizing lip color balm in the shade razzmatazz. No scent or fragrance in this lipstick.

Honored Contributor

Raspberry Glace has been around since forever, always a staple color.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Urban Decay lipsticks are $17 each --Jilted is a cream, Firebird is a cream and finally Menace - a comfort matte (whatever that is) and Big Bang - a metallized (what people used to call frosted way back when).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

Clinique makes 2 nice ones,  Raspberry Rush and Raspberry Glace.  My girlfriend and I have used both for years as two of our go to lipsticks.  Very pretty.  The Glace is a little more sheer than the Rush.

I think BB makes Razzberry Lipstick ...   I find her lipsticks a little drying.

@nyc1,I, too was going to say Clinique also.  I've tried some beautiful raspberry shades there!

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmama-

I happened to be at CVS last night just to kill some time and look around.  Raspberry seems to be a really hot shade this year as I noticed every line has a huge selection of raspberry lipsticks and nail polishes ranging from more subtle to super bright.

You may not be into the drugstore lipstick thing.  I think it's a good way to try shades and hopefully hit on one (or two) that fit the bill.

If you have a CVS they're on the friendly return list,  accepting returns of open makeup, no questions asked.  It's more than fair, too.  With a receipt they'll refund you within 60 days of purchase.  I wouldn't be frivolous or irresponsible about the policy-  I'm sure you don't need to be told that.. & you catch my drift.

I scored some long wear lip shines by Milani to play with and a variety of NYX products on BOGO @ 1/2 price.  They'er two of my fave brands.

I'm finding drugstore products which rival the expensive cosmetic counter stuff.    A majority of my HG lippies came from my local Walgreens, Ulta, Target or CVS.   I think every woman should have some  expensive lipsticks in beautiful cases in their arsenol though.  It makes you (or I should say me, at least) feel feminine & special.  Smiley Happy

Sorry I can't recommend one, but they're out there.  Raspberry must be a hot color for  2017.  Good luck! :

Super Contributor

Heather Moon by Clinique...

Honored Contributor

After reading your request I binged raspberry colored lipstick. While there are vastly different interpretations of the color I found this to be the closest to what I think of as a fresh raspberry color

Raspberry lip.jpg

It's Estee Lauder Rebel Raspberry.

Respected Contributor

Here is a picture that I found that contains Raspberry shades. 

Illamasqua-Lipstick-in-Magnetism-9.png

Honored Contributor

I could never wear some of the bolder raspberries posted here. I like ones that are sheer and with a bit of shimmer or sheen.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland