Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Can Anyone Recommend A Raspberry Color Lipstick?

I really never go for this color lipstick but I saw a makeup artist on the Wendy Williams show and said that this  color everyone can wear. I think this color would even make your teeth appear whiter.

Respected Contributor

Re: Can Anyone Recommend A Raspberry Color Lipstick?

[ Edited ]

Clinique makes 2 nice ones,  Raspberry Rush and Raspberry Glace.  My girlfriend and I have used both for years as two of our go to lipsticks.  Very pretty.  The Glace is a little more sheer than the Rush.

I think BB makes Razzberry Lipstick ...   I find her lipsticks a little drying.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

Clinique makes 2 nice ones,  Raspberry Rush and Raspberry Glace.  My girlfriend and I have used both for years as two of our go to lipsticks.  Very pretty.  The Glace is a little more sheer than the Rush.

I think BB makes Razzberry Lipstick ...   I find her lipsticks a little drying.

Thank you soo much!! I will check them out. My Macy's is closing down so I will check and see if they are on sale.

Valued Contributor

Clinique's Raspberry Glace is a color that's been around for years and is a classic.  It was my favorite color when I was in my 20's and a little more daring with my makeup.  I am more into the nudes now that I turned 50.  But if you're looking for a beautiful raspberry color, you can't go wrong with Raspberry Glace.  Beautiful!

Respected Contributor

You are very welcome.   They may have discontinued the Raspberry Rush, but the Glace is beautiful.

Also,  I almost forgot to tell you about my current FAVORITE....   it's NARS BAROQUE Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil.  It's a chubby crayon/pencil/lipstick....  LOVE IT.  The color is beyond gorgeous.  I sometimes will do a light lip line and then fill in with this color, or just use alone.  It's a really pretty Raspberry.   I hope you find something you like.  I think most companies make at least one or more raspberry shades.

Sorry about your Macys.  Where is it?

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama. For about 12 yrs., one of my go to lipsticks is Bobbi Brown's Raspberry Shimmer...slightly metallic, no need for gloss, moisturizing but stays on and perks up my fair ccomplexion. Brighter lipcolor does make teeth look whiter, but my favorite every day colors are pinky nudes. 

Valued Contributor

Burt's Bees lip shimmer in rhubarb. It has a very slight shimmer and is not a heavy consistency. It's only about $6 or $7 dollars. 

Respected Contributor

Years ago, my go-to lipstick was Raspberry Ice from Avon.  Not sure if they make it anymore but it was a pretty, slightly-frosted color.

Esteemed Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

I really never go for this color lipstick but I saw a makeup artist on the Wendy Williams show and said that this  color everyone can wear. I think this color would even make your teeth appear whiter.

~~~~~~ 

One of the true to color :: Raspberry lipstick is from Mac.

Shade is called Raspberry Swirl~ approximately around $15.00

If you are going through a drugstore choosing, then there is a Revlon called .... Raspberry Bite. ( Too smeary for me, but may be perfect for you.... definitely something to consider if you do not have dry lips). Also, in Revlon, there is another shade that is close as being called or appears to be Raspberry lipstick labeled Love that Pink. Forget that one..Too light, but often confused being a rich Raspberry lipstick. 

I am very particular about lipstick shades and know when trying to find exactly what defines a significant difference between several is quite difficult and time consuming. H T H. 

NAES

Respected Contributor

Clinique-Raspberry Glace-has shimmer

Bobbi Brown-Blue Raspberry, creamy finish very pretty.