Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Where do you get your Murala Oil please?  Do you think I can fill in the beginning of my brows?

Many thanks.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus 

Where do you get your Murala Oil please?  Do you think I can fill in the beginning of my brows?

Many thanks.Smiley Happy

@ECBG   Marula oil from WholeFoods....Don't get the brow question....

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus 

Many thanks.Smiley Happy

@Shanus 

I had way too much brow as a preteen.  When I started plucking, with no guidance, I took the beginning of my brow back too much.  

Do you think the oil will allow me to get regrowth in that area?  Now I put brow color there.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus 

Many thanks.Smiley Happy

@Shanus 

I had way too much brow as a preteen.  When I started plucking, with no guidance, I took the beginning of my brow back too much.  

Do you think the oil will allow me to get regrowth in that area?  Now I put brow color there.

Thanks.

@ECBG   I think you have a better chance w/ a brow serum like GrandeBrow. The oil works best if some hair's there and it just needs thickening. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus 

Many thanks.Smiley Happy

@Shanus 

Thanks.

@ECBG   I think you have a better chance w/ a brow serum like GrandeBrow. The oil works best if some hair's there and it just needs thickening. 

@Shanus 

Thank you!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG I do use GrandeBrow for my thin brows and no tails (probably due to thyroid disease).  It does help.  An added plus at least for me, although I haven't seen it mentioned by anybody else, is that most of my brows have turned back to their natural color from the gray they were turning.

Another option would be the generic Latisse called Careprost that you can get without a prescription and at a much lower cost at All Day Chemist which is overseas. I use that on my lashes.  It does work although not as good as the OLD Rapid Lash used to work before they removed the active ingredients from the formula.  Don't know if it would also have the same additional benefit I got from the GrandeBrow.  I asked here and the people who used it on their brows said they did not get that benefit. 

The payment system is sorta odd; you can't use a credit card, but I haven't heard of anyone having any issues and I know people have been using ADC for years. 

I still don't have full brows though, but never did.  I started because of my tails.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I have been using Careprost (from ADC, Latisse generic) on my brows and lashes for years. It works well on both. 

ADC has a free shipping offer for 2 bottles of Careprost. Total cost is $50 for the 2 bottles and no Rx is needed.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Icegoddess 

I have been using Careprost (from ADC, Latisse generic) on my brows and lashes for years. It works well on both. 

ADC has a free shipping offer for 2 bottles of Careprost. Total cost is $50 for the 2 bottles and no Rx is needed.

@SilleeMee Yes, I know you have.  I do use it on my lashes, but I still use the GrandeBrow for the added benefit that my brow color returned.  I know yours didn't, and like I said in my post, I haven't heard anybody else say it did that for them, but it does for me.

Last time I got a 3-pk and I'm still on my 2nd bottle so I'll wait untiil I'm on my last bottle.

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@ECBG I do use GrandeBrow for my thin brows and no tails (probably due to thyroid disease).  It does help.  An added plus at least for me, although I haven't seen it mentioned by anybody else, is that most of my brows have turned back to their natural color from the gray they were turning.

Another option would be the generic Latisse called Careprost that you can get without a prescription and at a much lower cost at All Day Chemist which is overseas. I use that on my lashes.  It does work although not as good as the OLD Rapid Lash used to work before they removed the active ingredients from the formula.  Don't know if it would also have the same additional benefit I got from the GrandeBrow.  I asked here and the people who used it on their brows said they did not get that benefit. 

The payment system is sorta odd; you can't use a credit card, but I haven't heard of anyone having any issues and I know people have been using ADC for years. 

I still don't have full brows though, but never did.  I started because of my tails.

I just ordered from them and i did use my credit card without any problem.