Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

With my past Accutaine use, and the alcohol hand sanitizers (I use mild soap and water), I use a paper towel at work to wipe down counters, the tops of my hands are rough despite putting on O'Locctaine hand cream on the way to work!

How do I exfoliate them please?  They're like sandpaper!

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus 

With my past Accutaine use, and the alcohol hand sanitizers (I use mild soap and water), I use a paper towel at work to wipe down counters, the tops of my hands are rough despite putting on O'Locctaine hand cream on the way to work!

How do I exfoliate them please?  They're like sandpaper!

Thanks!

@ECBG   DH has the same hand issue since he's handling papers all day and they dry out his hands. He uses my acid pads before hand cream and in cold weather, he now wears gloves to keep hands from chapping. Hope this helps. There are also non-alcohol sanitizers if you google. 

Honored Contributor

I have sandpaper hands all of the time if I don't use AHA lotion (Alpha Skin Care lotion) on them. It's the only lotion that gets rid of the terrible rough skin on my hands and fingers...yuck! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling Shanus 11/29

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee  @ECBG   Imagine my hand washing all day either before and after clients, while painting and regular hand washing form bathroom trips and in bewteen for keeping hands clean. Sometimes they get so dry, I get cracks in them!!

There's a "body lotion" by Paula's Choice that I use on hands too with 10% AHA. Of course, sitewide sale now ($22.40) for a 7 oz. tube. I stock up when I get a sale price...I always have one for bathroom, kitchen, my office and one for my night table. 

Sometimes, after this lotion at bedtime, I wear cotton gloves a few nights (uncomfortable, yes), but when I wake up they're like a baby's bottom. 

I also use the serums, etc. I have on my face, too.