Respected Contributor
On 11/23/2014 JayJay said:
On 11/23/2014 ValuSkr said:
On 11/23/2014 baker said:

The hosts on HSN are not divas, are very professional and don't resort to nonsense to sell product.

I completely agree, with one exception - Shannon. But she's only scheduled for late night or over night, so perhaps they recognize the weak link.

I can't stand Shannon.....and rarely can sit through any shows she hosts! She repeats and repeats as well as continually mention how fast you need to get to the phone. Ugh!

First Purchase from HSN was years ago and it was a Wolfgang puck panni maker. She was saying how fast they were going to sell out etc... scared me into buying at midnight with 2,000 sold. Ended up they sold like 100,000 units that day. I was so irritated with her sales tactic that I have to change the channel when she is on. Don't like her at all. Not genuine and will say anything to sell a stone!

Super Contributor

The few times I've watched HSN, I've much preferred their hosts. Far more pleasant and professional.

Someone like Jane Treacy would never make it on HSN cuz she would have to talk about the item and not herself/her family.

Respected Contributor

I live not too far from the HSN studios and had the rare treat of being given a personal tour, compliments of my cousin who works there! It was a lot of fun. I've also toured the QVC studio a few years ago and loved that too. I saw Callie in person and thought her hair looked amazing. I emailed her when I got home asking her where she goes. Lo and behold, she emailed me, gave me the person's name and address, and was so appreciative of the compliment! Very classy!! Just had to share that!

Wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Honored Contributor

My favorites on HSN are Bill and Colleen. Rachel Huber was my favorite. (They let her go) Also, enjoyed Diana P. Callie is a little too, soft spoken for me.. but she doesn't bother me.

Honored Contributor

You mean Callie North down south? She is stunning.

Occasional Contributor

Sorry Callie reminds me of a used car salesman/woman. She's too fake. Colleen same way, they to me don't seem genuine at all. This is just my opinion.{#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}

Respected Contributor

I love the new haircut.....she's gorgeous!

I always thought she was pretty.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor
On 11/24/2014 STP Carrie said:

The few times I've watched HSN, I've much preferred their hosts. Far more pleasant and professional.

Someone like Jane Treacy would never make it on HSN cuz she would have to talk about the item and not herself/her family.

I wonder why Colleen is still there then? She talks about her husband Carlos and her 2 boys all the time. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor
On 11/23/2014 hopi said:
On 11/23/2014 baker said:

The hosts on HSN are not divas, are very professional and don't resort to nonsense to sell product.

That is such a true observation, the hosts are great on HSN.

Ita
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
On 11/23/2014 melamwo said:

And they don't shop on air. They might say I bought this before I came on air or I am going to get one when I go off air. On QVC they shop during presentations all the time. ""Can I get two of these on easy pay? So and so can you check and see if they have my size in the balck? They do? Can you order it for me?""

I find that so very tacky. I change the channel when they do that.

I've never seen or heard them shop on air. That's so tacky when qvc hosts do that.
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"