Valued Contributor

My artis set finally shipped today, but i couldn't resist the bargain price on amazon for the cailyn brush. Looks similar to the artis brushes and has good reviews online, for whatever that's worth.  I'll be able to compare the two when they finally arrive...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cailyn o wow brush anyone?

@Fluke67 wrote:

My artis set finally shipped today, but i couldn't resist the bargain price on amazon for the cailyn brush. Looks similar to the artis brushes and has good reviews online, for whatever that's worth.  I'll be able to compare the two when they finally arrive...

Saw those Cailyn O wow brushes in a magazine or something ...

I then looked on youtube - about 2 week ago...I was very curious about those. So pls update on this okay? TIA

@I discovered if you put @  and my username on here if you happen to update and see this post... I'd like to know Smiley Happy

I had my Artis Fluenta #8 brush ship as well yesterday..I bought it on the NMarcus website...as you may well know there are the 2 kinds "Mirror" and this black/silver handled one I bought "Fluentis" ...diff names and actaully diff prices?  wonder why? hmmm

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Valued Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

@Fluke67 wrote:

Saw those Cailyn O wow brushes in a magazine or something ...

I then looked on youtube - about 2 week ago...I was very curious about those. So pls update on this okay? TIA

@I discovered if you put @  and my username on here if you happen to update and see this post... I'd like to know Smiley Happy

I had my Artis Fluenta #8 brush ship as well yesterday..I bought it on the NMarcus website...as you may well know there are the 2 kinds "Mirror" and this black/silver handled one I bought "Fluentis" ...diff names and actaully diff prices?  wonder why? hmmm

@mimi5775  Will keep you posted.  I should have both tomorrow. I've only seen the fluentis brushes online, but I wonder if they're "sturdier" than the otheir artis line.  I thought the regular artis line was stunning, bit the fluentis line looks like another league.  I'd expect nothing less from NM!

Super Contributor

I received my Cailyn brush today. Did a quick swipe of powder with it. Will really play tomorrow. My Artis set from the Q should be here on Monday, then I can really compare.

Honored Contributor

Artis is suing Cailyn for patent infringement.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing.  I bought 2 while I could.  I will use one for foundation and one for powder/blush.  I can get two of these until I can get the set of Artis from Q.