Esteemed Contributor

I see these brushes are offered on GMA deals and steals today. Selected as part of Oprah's 2017 Favorites... many utube videos comparing this to the infamous Artis brush. Have anyone tried these brushes?

I see QVC UK sells the line. Favorable reviews too. Unfortunately, I only had audio when attempting to watch their demo videos.

Any comments to share? They're currently offered at 50% to 59% discount on GMA. Much TIA.

Respected Contributor

Good luck. I recently ordered some make up and brushes from another vendor and when I tired the brushes, some of the bristles came out. Return. I hate that,.

Respected Contributor

I have the O! Wow brush and really like it. It gives an air brush look to your makeup.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS

I have no experience with their brushes but I do have a set of the liquid lipsticks and I really like them

Esteemed Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

Good luck. I recently ordered some make up and brushes from another vendor and when I tired the brushes, some of the bristles came out. Return. I hate that,.

@StylishLady

Thanks for your response. Other than yours, I only saw one other comment about a bristle problem. I looked at many, many reviews. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks  @Janey2. I appreciate your sharing your feedback. I did order one. At $13, this discount makes trying one very attractive.

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@rochelleS

I have no experience with their brushes but I do have a set of the liquid lipsticks and I really like them

@Andreatoo. You know I'd stumbled across a product wide video by Cailyn. It was very intetesting. Their cosmetics looked very nice and a couple lip items are very interesting. A lip stain in particular was a first for me. It appears that you apply the product than peel off its self formulating layer, leaving a beautiful stain on the lips. Most unusual and worthy of checking into more information, reviews etc. Their other lip products looked very rich, saturated and with plenty of color choices available. There are three lip trios offered in the GMA deal. BTW ends at midnight pst, or 3am est.

Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS evine carries the line.

Check out 311 - 903. I purchased it last year when it was on a deep discount for Black Friday! I thought I might give a few away if they didn't work, like to my daughter whose coloring is different from mine, but I wound up keeping the whole set! LOL

I haven't tried the one that peels off. These are just your regular pretty matte lipsticks

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo Wow, that's quite a collection! That set of 24 sure looks like all colors and shades are covered. Did you ever try mixing two shades successfully? You scored with the Black Friday pricing too!

In my Google searching, I see that Evine had sold the makeup brushes at one time but no longer offer them. Did you see the Vitamin C serum on GMA?  Ingredients look fab, the price not so much. A half ounce for $29 and that's with 50% off. Seems beaucoup pricey to moi. 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS

It doesn't look like they've discontinued the line because nothing is on clearance so perhaps before the holidays will bring them back? And when they do they'll probably replenish the different items. I don't get to see GMA so I did not see the vitamin C serum