Super Contributor
Ordered it when it was the TSV...still trying to decide if I like it. What's the best way to apply? Tried makeup sponge (both damp and dry), Bobbie Brown foundation brush, and fingers (which seems to warm the product and make it more pliable/spreadable. Any hints, suggestions, tips?
Honored Contributor

Re: CC Cream help

[ Edited ]

I don't think there's any right or wrong way.  As Angie Castellano would say, "there's no CC cream police here people."  Apply it however you prefer.  I usually use my fingers, but then will go over with a flat top small kabuki type brush to make sure it's all blended.  I've tried a beauty blender sponge and I'm lousy at it.

Respected Contributor

I love the product! BUT, even though it says it has primer in it, I always, always, always use primer before I apply anything.

Just makes everything go all the smoother! Then fingers, blend more with a brush if needed.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Valued Contributor

Hi!  I always apply with my hands so it can "melt" into my skin.

Your post didn't mention what brand you purchased. Over the years,  I have experimented with quite a few BB's and CC's.  My favorite CC, is sold here on QVC, Peter Thomas Roth.  It is not "full coverage" but just enough to even out my skin tone.  It blends very easily into my skin.

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Valued Contributor

I've tried both with brush and fingers and I feel it applies better with my fingers.

Super Contributor
Oops...sorry rrpell...it was IT cosmetics CC cream when it was the TSV...but I will check out the one you recommend and use also. Lots of clothes and kitchen stuff from QVC, but never purchased makeup before. Thanks!