Honored Contributor

Re: CAMPANELLI MAKE UP REMOVER TOWELS

@tends2dogs @kitcat51  I have sensitive skin and use Pop Sonic leaflet.  Cleans out the pores nicely.  Plus you can adjust the volume.  You use one side for cleansing and the other for massage.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the brown and like them a lot. I cleanse my face with Paula's Choice moisture boost cleanser or oil cleanser if using, and then use them to finish wiping the cleanser off.  They work great and keep pores clean as was mentioned.  The longer fiber side is the exfoliating side - I use both sides.  I have a totally clean face when done.  They are a little large, but I tried cutting one in half and it was too small.  They don't work as well as others to remove mascara tho.

Oops, forgot to add that in the morning (if I don't take a shower), I do not use any soap, just wipe my face off with the very warm wet cloth and I'm ready for the moisture and makup process!

Frequent Contributor

I have them and find that they clean just as well as my cleanser did! I use water only and you'd be amazing at how much make-up washes down the drain when you rinse them off! Mine have never stained - even taking off mascara! 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to all that took the time to reply.  I have never been one to use a wash cloth to wash my face.  I have always used my hands with my cleanser.  The presentation of this product had me wondering about how well it could really work.  From the sound of it, it does for many with or without cleanser. 

I am not sure yet about ordering.  I am happy with my cleansing routine and don't know if I want to add anything else to my regimine LOL.

TA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I would like different colors, but it is probably too late for that this year.  Concerned about all the "shedding" though.

Respected Contributor

I got these in the gray a few months back. I really do like them, but I also continue to use a cleanser to remove my makeup. They do come with a bag to put them in when you wash and dry them. I’ve not had any problems with shedding. I also use the tiniest bit of my cleanser after I cleanse my face to get all the makeup and such off of the cloth and then hang to dry. HTH. 

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I would like different colors, but it is probably too late for that this year.  Concerned about all the "shedding" though.

I have the Paisley set and they never have shed. @Daysdee

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs

Dont know the price of the Campanella cloths.

I have been using a velour- type oblong cloth to take make up off at night.  I went the face and lather in a drop or two of Dr. Denise moisturizing cleanser.  Then I wet the cloth with really hot water, squeeze out excess, and the wipe off the makeup.  It does a great job...I check the skin in my 15X Floxite mirror.  

I have a Clarisonic but haven’t been using it since I bought these cloths:  “ Take Your Face Off “ at WalMart.  A package of 4 costs approx. $7.  I throw the cloth in with the dark clothes wash once a week and air dry.  The cloth lasts a very long time.

Saw somewhere similar cloths but they were so small as to be useless.

HTH

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I was interested but just as so many new good things, sold out too quickly on desired colors.
Respected Contributor

Just to add that my brown ones did not shed at all.  I wash them with regular clothes but air dry them.