Highlighted
Super Contributor

@AnnMarie-1  Yes, I have an almost oversized kabuki brush and make 2 swipes then bounce brush all over-just a lovely finish for me. I'm another member of 50+ crowd.

Trusted Contributor

@Maestra1 wrote:

@AnnMarie-1  Yes, I have an almost oversized kabuki brush and make 2 swipes then bounce brush all over-just a lovely finish for me. I'm another member of 50+ crowd.

Thank you @Maestra1 , I do the same but with a Carmindy bronzer from her earlier make-up stunt with HSN...was looking for something with some pink in it...I'm a member of the 60 crowd next month, wow, getting older is coming way too fast!

Super Contributor

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

@Maestra1 wrote:

Thank you @Maestra1 , I do the same but with a Carmindy bronzer from her earlier make-up stunt with HSN...was looking for something with some pink in it...I'm a member of the 60 crowd next month, wow, getting older is coming way too fast!

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

@Maestra1 wrote:

@AnnMarie-1  BB bronzer Antigua (shade name) has a lovely pink tone to it w/out looking juvenile or too much.

Very kind to mature complexions.

Respected Contributor

I have tried way to many to count and I always go back to Bronze and Brighten by Laura geller

Honored Contributor

I’ve been trying to use up a liquid foundation that really looks best when I have no tan coloring (winter use) so I’ve been using NARS Laguna bronzing Powder (it was in a mini duo with NARS Orgasm blush).

Applying a light brushing is just enough to make me look less like I am wearing a lighter color foundation. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼