Honored Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:
I’m a fan of Bobbi brown’s medium bronzing powder. It’s not orange, has a bit of red in it, not too dirty brown or muddy. It’s the color my skin used to turn after a nice sunny holiday. I apply bronzer where the sun would hit my face, I don’t really use it as contour. Lisa Eldridge has a nice video online about bronzer.

@Fluke67   If it's the video I saw, she explained that bronzer is to warm the skin, not to contour. The natural color of a shadow (area to contour) is a grayish/taupe, not a bronze. Many women think bronzer can be used as a contour, too. 

Valued Contributor
@Shanus yes, that’s the video. Will try to find it online.
Honored Contributor

Hi @Fluke67 . If you have a question, I can try to answer it. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Bobbi Brown fan over here too.
Valued Contributor
Hi @Shanus. No questions here, I thought @seaswirl might like Lisa’s video. Thanks for the offer though, I really appreciate how you share your knowledge with us.
Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I love Bobbi Brown, and Adrien(Signature Club A). She has one that I purchased over a year ago, and I haven't even made a dent in it. It is beautiful, and you need such a tiny tiny bit.

My Bobbi Brown is really nice as well, and I use it a lot, both Bobbi and Adrien have shimmer.

The one I use when I don't want any shimmer is Laura Geller Balance N Brighten......I love this one as well, and it is probably the one I reach for most often......

The Bobbi Brown is Antigua, and the Signature Club A is Nefertitti, I believe...... 

I love Adrienne's bronzers, too.

She also makes a cream bronzer that she'll put in her make-up pallettes at times.

That is one of my favorite products of hers. It doesn't go on heavy to me, and you can put on as much as you want to adjust it for the look that you want.

I'm quite fair, and I liked the amount of color that I got from the cream. 

Her Nefertitti bronzer is also very pretty and I also like that one too for a powder bronzer. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Fluke67 🌸

Super Contributor

Re: Bronzing Powder

[ Edited ]

Hands down, Bobbi Brown bronzers.

My hg-Antigua and Light Golden split pan. I always have backups for this

Trusted Contributor

Re: Bronzing Powder

[ Edited ]

@Maestra1 wrote:

Hands down, Bobbi Brown bronzers.

My hg-Antigua and Light Golden split pan. I always have backups for this

Hello, do you swirl the colors together with a brush  & apply to your face?  Thanks!

Regular Contributor

@Maestra1 

A favorite of my is BB bronzers.  My hg is Antigua.  I use it as one would normally use a blush and on eyes sometimes.   I am of the "over 50 croud" Smiley Wink  and love that it doesn't settle into lines <3