Super Contributor

Bronzer - Recommendations ??

I need a new bronzer.  I have fair skin and dark hair. I am a winter. Does anyone have a store brand that they really love?  It can't be too dark.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bronzer - Recommendations ??

@pegomyheart wrote:

I need a new bronzer.  I have fair skin and dark hair. I am a winter. Does anyone have a store brand that they really love?  It can't be too dark.

@pegomyheart  For fair skin, try Bobbi Brown’s bronzer. Always wear matte bronzer no matter what shade. In B.B., with my fair skin, I wear Antiqua (a pinkish bronzer that can also be a blush shade on fair/light skin) and Golden Light as a true bronzer. 

Respected Contributor

I have seen quite a few youtubers that love the Physicians formula Butter bronzer.  They have a few colors and its at the drugstore.  I believe Ulta has it buy one get one 50% off of that brand right now.  

Honored Contributor

Cat Cosmetics make very nice bronzers! These are products made by Catherine Hickland and her website is WWW. CATCOSMETICS.COM. She has some really nice products!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

For me, hands down it's Too Faced Chocolate Soleil matte bronzer.  This also comes in milk chocolate for fair skin.  My skin is light to medium and I use the original and it's not too dark for me at all.  The milk chocolate doesn't do anything for my skin.

Contributor

Kristofer Buckle has a Warming Powder that looks interesting.  Haven't tried it yet, but it is in my wish list.  During his presentation, he mentioned that the light shade is good for fair complexions.  I have several of his products, and so far..so good.

Esteemed Contributor

For pale skin I think ELF mineral pearls in the bronzey color(sort of like Guerlain Meteorites), Benefit Hoola, and Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dimlight has a good one too though it isn't technically a bronzer but a finishing powder.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK