Super Contributor

Yesterday ordered the mask duo for $29.95, TODAY, UPS delivers a drop shipment directly from Borghese and of course there is only one jar in the box. Called ShopHQ and they said many items are now drop shipped direcly from vendor. So, they had to email a return label for me to return directly to Borghese. I will NOT order from ShopHQ again. Way too much trouble for one small order. Fuming. Will have to wait a month for refund if I ever get one!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Maria, Maria! Love doing the spot mask treatments per her suggestions. The firming purple mask is great for neck and upper arms.

Wish I could hang out doing a home spa/mask treatment day watching the shows tmrw Heart For those that can watch -  enjoy and please post updates on pricing, sneak peeks, future shows etc 

73416017_2199852653454427_7356348250045022208_o.jpg

@Chi-town girl 

I will probably be shopping elsewhere for Borghese. The mud masks are in plastic 2.75 oz containers, cost $38-$48 depending on the variety, and ship for $7. 

The containers I have purchased previously were 17.6 oz in glass jars, were comparatively priced about the same as the 2.75 oz containers. I don’t recall the shipping charges on them but no way am I interested in 2.75 oz at about what I have paid for several times more.

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@FLGators I used to do a Borghese mask every other morning, alternating between delicato, fango and ferma.  Now I do the Isomers Clay mask twice a week and the Isomers Copper Rich mask once a week.  I wash them off in the shower and my skin looks plump and hydrated and feels very soft afterwards.

Thanks @Linmo - love the Amazonian clay mask but I ran out of it. Not sure when they last aired it. Maybe the caspara line will bring back some of the old favorites.

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Maria, Maria! Love doing the spot mask treatments per her suggestions. The firming purple mask is great for neck and upper arms.

Wish I could hang out doing a home spa/mask treatment day watching the shows tmrw Heart For those that can watch -  enjoy and please post updates on pricing, sneak peeks, future shows etc 

73416017_2199852653454427_7356348250045022208_o.jpg

@Chi-town girl 

I will probably be shopping elsewhere for Borghese. The mud masks are in plastic 2.75 oz containers, cost $38-$48 depending on the variety, and ship for $7. 

The containers I have purchased previously were 17.6 oz in glass jars, were comparatively priced about the same as the 2.75 oz containers. I don’t recall the shipping charges on them but no way am I interested in 2.75 oz at about what I have paid for several times more.

The prices & the sizes were similar to the Q premiere of borghese. That was a one & done, I don't think Maria came back for a second show on Q. 

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker wrote:

Yesterday ordered the mask duo for $29.95, TODAY, UPS delivers a drop shipment directly from Borghese and of course there is only one jar in the box. Called ShopHQ and they said many items are now drop shipped direcly from vendor. So, they had to email a return label for me to return directly to Borghese. I will NOT order from ShopHQ again. Way too much trouble for one small order. Fuming. Will have to wait a month for refund if I ever get one!

@cozyseeker  - appreciate your post/info. I'm sorry for your poor experience.  I didn't shop the event bc of the shipping fee. Really want to try the eye mask. 

So I think we are seeing a new business model at shop/evine where the vendor is responsible for managing inventory and fulfilling orders. I haven't shopped there since earlier in the year and nothing is enticing me to shop there esp if I can buy it elsewhere!  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@FLGators I used to do a Borghese mask every other morning, alternating between delicato, fango and ferma.  Now I do the Isomers Clay mask twice a week and the Isomers Copper Rich mask once a week.  I wash them off in the shower and my skin looks plump and hydrated and feels very soft afterwards.

Thanks @Linmo - love the Amazonian clay mask but I ran out of it. Not sure when they last aired it. Maybe the caspara line will bring back some of the old favorites.

@FLGators - I try to do a mask treatment 3x weekly. My current & long term fav is Skinn Cosmetics 2 step Vacuum Mask followed by Watermelon Mask. The mango eye mask is also a good one.

Also use Isomers Enzyme and Moisture masks in my rotation. 

I also love the Active Argan layered mask. And I'm always trying something new like some of the K Beauty sheet masks. You can find K beauty at a number of retailers. I like HSN Beauty Spy bc they offer an interesting range of K brands and products and wirh coupon/free shipping events, it's a good value + convenient

This is a new kit I'm considering

The Beauty Spy G9SKIN 8pc Self Aesthetic Magazine
675-626
The Beauty Spy G9SKIN 8pc Self Aesthetic Magazine

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

I just threw a bunch of Borghese stuff away. The mud products were just too harsh for my skin. They had some awesome makeup brushes though.