Trusted Contributor

I totally agree and watch very little now. I'm interested to see how ShopHQ intends to reinvent itself as EVINE. The only thing I get out of their little video about the change is the 'proprietary brands' they intend on selling. Well, that means that they will be selling their own brands of whatever, so if my favs go away that they sell now, they've lost me as a customer!

Trusted Contributor

In addition to the high S&H costs, the slo-o-o-ow pace of TV shopping presentations is a killer for me. Who shops this slowly? I can scan dozens of items online or in a store in the time it takes a TV host to talk (and talk and talk and repeat) about a single item! Who has time? And who finds this entertaining? What a drag!

Respected Contributor
QVC has outdone itself in the BOORING department this year -- it's a snooze fest for me. Hardly watching.
Super Contributor

I just don't understand their mentality about this. Let's get it moving on...............

Respected Contributor

and Wen....Again. yawn

Valued Contributor

I agree...Christmas in July was more interesting than looking for Christmas gifts in December! I look for items year round for my gifts so I do not have to decide between the latest camera or Bluetooth whatever. Have to wonder why the Carole Hochman line is MIA this season...hardly any shows, nice robes, slippers. The Dooney, Dyson, Dell shows are so overdone this year...please QVC come up with some interesting programming and true "deals"!

Respected Contributor
On 12/6/2014 Gorg said:

and Wen....Again. yawn

I'm not saying do away with WEN. For those of you who love it and/or swoon over Chaz, they likely will continue selling it ad nauseum.

What I don't understand is why QVC keeps on selling WEN when you can buy it on any one of a dozen shows every night on a variety of channels. Maybe not in gallons, but plenty of stuff there to get people interested. I have heard that you can also buy it locally in some places, but no idea where. Seems to me they should find other things where GR isn't involved and doesn't slurp away customers from the Q. Just MHO.

Super Contributor
I just caught up on 36 episodes (3 seasons) of Homeland on Showtime over the last two weeks. Great show and wonderful actors, Claire Danes, Damien Lewis, Mandy Patinkin. Also love The Affair, also on Showtime that comes on after Homeland plus can't forget The Good Wife--who has time for QVC?!
Respected Contributor

JTV keeps it at a good clip - if you're in the market for jewelry.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Contributor

Too boring = the Kitchen Aide mixer. *yawn*