Regular Contributor
Anybody use Boom sticks?
Regular Contributor
Your review on Boom?
Honored Contributor

@Running out of return$ wrote:
Anybody use Boom sticks?

Not only don't I use them, I don't even know what they are!

Super Contributor

Sounds like a laundry booster... I never heard of this.

Frequent Contributor

I just watched some youtube vids showing how to use Boom Sticks, I also had never heard of the product! Look interesting!

I was very sad to read that Cindy Joseph passed away in 2018! I have watched many of her video demonstrations!

OP, do you wear Boom Sticks, and if so, what is your review of them? TIA

Esteemed Contributor

When, oh when am I going to learn not to go look.

Go check their website for their intimate moisture which will add comfort to horseback riding AND is good for chapped lips.

I. Just. Can't.

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

When, oh when am I going to learn not to go look.

Go check their website for their intimate moisture which will add comfort to horseback riding AND is good for chapped lips.

I. Just. Can't.

@Still Raining 

Obviously you're not an athlete.

Another type of activity benefits....bicycling.  
Cyclists, both women & men, use products like 
this to protect 

the riding area. It's not that uncommon. Would be good to 

find a product free of chemicals, etc. 

Respected Contributor

Boy, do I feel silly. I thought they were the little sticks used for cleaning bath and kitchen drains.

Frequent Contributor

I use the Boom sticks and love them.  There are two for color and one for moisturizing.  The berry-colored Boom stick is the best -- one color for cheeks, lips and eyes.  The Boom stick "Glimmer" is a sheer, perfect highlighter.  And the moisturizing Boom stick is a great carry along moisturizer.  There are other products in the Boom like, and all are good.

Valued Contributor

@Running out of return$ 

I have used Boom for several years . I have oily skin and like to use them in the winter months . The Boom color is beautiful . I found Cindy's channel several  years ago when I decided to let my hair go silver . You can you  them on their own or in conjuction with other makeup you have . She had a Weekly youtube blog called Saturdays with Cindy . Even if you have no intention to try the products I suggest going to her site or Youtube channel  . She was a beautiful women who had a positve message for women that still continues there with positve messages .