Respected Contributor

I wish the other scents came in a big bottle. So far I only saw this and that new moisture one

Respected Contributor
I've added this to my drugstore order along with the jasmine! Thanks
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for recommending this! My SO will be so excited. We had been using the Cucumber Melon over the summer (got a multi-pack at BJs) and loved it. It lathered better than just about any we had tried before. Must look for it at Target. Like kcladyz, I spend way too much time at Target, especially since one just opened within walking distance of my house.

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/30/2014 Colonel Meow said:

Has anyone seen the Dove Winter Care bar soap at retail? I'm having a difficult time locating the bars, and can only find the shower creme online. (I specifically want the bars.) I saw some on Amazon, but thought the prices were way too high.

Amazon prices have gotten out of hand!

BJ's has a very large Dove selection. If you are a member there, check it out.

Does the Unilever website have a "where to find our products section?"

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor
On 12/8/2014 fromthebronx said:

Thanks for recommending this! My SO will be so excited. We had been using the Cucumber Melon over the summer (got a multi-pack at BJs) and loved it. It lathered better than just about any we had tried before. Must look for it at Target. Like kcladyz, I spend way too much time at Target, especially since one just opened within walking distance of my house.

That's going to get you in trouble!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

Bought it after reading your review! Me and hubby both love it!!!!! Thanks for posting!

Respected Contributor

I was at walgreens and found Suave gift set with the moroccan oil body wash. I can not wait to try it