Respected Contributor

Isomers Manuella looks so different...

I never watch Isomers but was going from one shopping channel to another and at first it looked like maybe her sister but the host said her name. Wow she does not look the same.

I find it hard to believe Isomers made that much of a change. I had not seen her in about a year so could really tell a difference in her face. Kind of reminds me of the change I saw in Renee Zellweger.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isomers Manuella looks so different...

I watched several of her shows I think it was at the beginning of the year or so. She looks exactly the same to me.

Honored Contributor

She looks the same to me also but then I see her at least once during each of her visits.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Frequent Contributor

I agree..... It's called cosemetics surgery.... Look at her forehead and cheeks vomer tight sand finer from her last appearance on ShopHQ with her TTV. I've noticed several of the hosts on ShopHQ look different.... It's their forehead.... when they laugh/talk their forehead doesn't move. Only surgery will completely take away lines and wrinkles.... I've tried her products and they do not work for me. how can you sell me a beauty product that suppose to do a, b, and c....and you obviously having facial treatments?
Honored Contributor

I don't see her a lot, don't use Isomers, but when I saw her this morning on a midnight replay I thought she looked like she'd had her eyes done.

They used to look so tired and kind of baggy.

I don't think her serums are the reason for the change.

Valued Contributor

To me she just looked like she was wearing a bit more eye makeup than she usually does. Something I really noticed were her arms. They look amazing and so toned!

Super Contributor

She looks exactly the same as always. Sometimes she wears a touch of lipstick or eye shadow. She never wears foundation unless it is hers. I see no evidence of plastic surgery, fillers or the like. She walks her talk and it shows.
Trusted Contributor

On 12/5/2014 AnnaBella said: She looks exactly the same as always. Sometimes she wears a touch of lipstick or eye shadow. She never wears foundation unless it is hers. I see no evidence of plastic surgery, fillers or the like. She walks her talk and it shows.

I agree. I think the change may be her hair style and her clothing. ( and of course her amazing toned arms!)

Respected Contributor

I was curious because I have not seen her in more than ten years. Her entire face looks different. She looks younger than she did then. It takes a lot of you know what to claim skin care did it. LOL, she was quite convincing and what a spiel...
Valued Contributor

On 12/5/2014 chiclet said:

I never watch Isomers but was going from one shopping channel to another and at first it looked like maybe her sister but the host said her name. Wow she does not look the same.

I find it hard to believe Isomers made that much of a change. I had not seen her in about a year so could really tell a difference in her face. Kind of reminds me of the change I saw in Renee Zellweger.

OP:" I never watch Isomers but"

So, how do you think she look different if you have never seen her before? Color me confused.