Frequent Contributor

I was looking for a dry body oil was going to order Philosophy Amazing Grace but it's $50.  I saw Aveeno has a body oil (I know it's not dry) but it got great reviews and usually all of their products are great.  Only $10

Has anyone tried it or recommend a more reasonable body oil?  

Respected Contributor

I've used two I like...pure almond oil.  I buy from Amazon. Large sizes very inexpensive.   They also take off my eye make-up very well. 

Trusted Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

I've used two I like...pure almond oil.  I buy from Amazon. Large sizes very inexpensive.   They also take off my eye make-up very well. 

I like these as well; I go back and forth between Almond and Avacado oils-i use them right before i get out of the shower. 

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

I like Palmer's moisturizing body oil.  I put it in a spray bottle and spray it on right after my shower.  I then apply body lotion/cream over it.  I usually only use it in winter.  I don't feel the need in summer. 

Honored Contributor

I bought this bakuchiol dry oil a while ago and I really like it.  You can find it on ShopLC dot com but don't buy it there. It's too expensive there. I got it for less than $10 for this 3.4-oz bottle from a place called The Beauty Beaker dot com. Sign up to shop there. Flat-rate shipping is $2.99 otherwise it's free shipping for orders of $25+. I've purchased other products there also and for me they are all good.

Ingredients

C13-15 Alkane, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Bakuchiol, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Squalene, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Fragrance (Natural), Phytosterols, Tocopherol

Honored Contributor

Beauty Beaker is David Pollack, interesting, had no idea. does he still come on SHQ, I dont see that channel very often anymore, it left our cable lineup and I have to go to You Tube to see it

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Beauty Beaker is David Pollack, interesting, had no idea. does he still come on SHQ, I dont see that channel very often anymore, it left our cable lineup and I have to go to You Tube to see it

@Shelbelle 

Pollack is on ShopLC. He had several live shows there last week.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle 

So how do his LC prices compare with his own website, I have not seen him on LC in months, if you know he will be on please give a shoutout here, I would love to see him again, thanks. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle 

So how do his LC prices compare with his own website, I have not seen him on LC in months, if you know he will be on please give a shoutout here, I would love to see him again, thanks. 

@Shelbelle 

David has another website called The Lab Direct dot com. There you can sign up for his emails to get ShopLC show announcements. That's how I know when they are airing.

ETA-

ShopLC prices for his products are usually comparable to his website prices but only during his shows. Then the prices go back up on the ShopLC website after the shows are done.

Honored Contributor

I use avacado oil,and apricot oil.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.