Trusted Contributor

A new beauty line is on HQ right now. Has anyone used this line? It looks pretty. 

Blue Stallion Whipped Body Cream 10.1 oz Duo Choice of Scent. 

• Bali Bloom - Featuring notes of: Ylang-Ylang, Green, Cedarwood
  • Coco Cream - Featuring notes of: Coconut, Salt, Wood
  • Guava Blossom - Featuring notes of: Japanese Guava, Citrus Hibiscus
  • Honeybee Delight - Featuring notes of: Honey-Sweet, Peach, Osmanthus
  • Jasmine Joy - Featuring notes of: Jasmine, Mint
  • Orange Tango - Featuring notes of: Citrus, Tropical Fruits
  • Peach Brulee - Featuring notes of: Peach, Osmanthus, Dark Roasted Vanilla
  • Pure - Fragrance Free
  • Rosewater Blush - Featuring scent of: Rosewater

TRY ME:$ 29.98+ S&H: $6.99

Water, Acacia honey, Prunus dulcis (Almond) seed extract, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed extract, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Stearic Acid, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Glyceryl stearate, Cetyl alcohol, Fragrance, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) 1,2-Hexanediol (and) Propanediol, Xanthan gum, Aloe barbadensis extract, Prunus persica (Peach) fruit extract.

Trusted Contributor

Blue Stallion Gift Set of (4) 8.8 oz Soap Bars Choice of Scent - $ 29.98 S/H: $6.99

• Freshly Pickled - Jasmine Joy, Bali Bloom, Rosewater Blush & Guava Blossom
  • From the Garden - Coco Cream, Orange Tango, Peach Brulee & Honeybee Delight
  • Pure

Sodium Cocoate, Canola Oil, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Glycerin, Acacia honey, Prunus dulcis (Almond) seed extract, Avena Extract/Oat Extract.

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Blue Stallion 3-Piece Bath Ritual Kit Choice of Scent - $ 39.99 S&H: $6.99

• Pure - Fragrance Free

Body Milk: Water, Cocos nucífera (coconut) seed oil, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Prunus dulcis (Almond) seed extract, Prunus dulcis (Almond) seed oil, Acacia honey, Triticum vulgare seed extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) 1,2-Hexanediol (and) Propanediol, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate (and) Ethylhexyl Cocoate (and) PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate (and) Polysorbate 20.

Body Scrub: Sugar, Cocos nucifera seed oil, Capryc-Caprylic tryglicerides, Ground Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Acacia honey, Prunus dulcis (Almond) seed oil, Fragrance, May contain: CI19140/yellow #5, Red #17, Blue #1, caramel.

Bar Soap: Sodium Cocoate, Canola Oil, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Glycerin, Acacia honey, Prunus dulcis (Almond) seed extract, Avena Extract/Oat Extract

Frequent Contributor

Just bought the soaps, hand cream and body cream to try. Advertised as clean beauty and vegan.

Trusted Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

A new beauty line is on HQ right now. Has anyone used this line? It looks pretty. 

• Pure - Fragrance Free

Water, Acacia honey, Prunus dulcis (Almond) seed extract, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed extract, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Stearic Acid, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Glyceryl stearate, Cetyl alcohol, Fragrance, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) 1,2-Hexanediol (and) Propanediol, Xanthan gum, Aloe barbadensis extract, Prunus persica (Peach) fruit extract.

@BdBettyB they had a price comparison chart with Beekman body butter from the HSN site, thought that was interesting. I don't think there is goat milk any of thier body creams. If the shipping was lower I would have tried it. 

Trusted Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

• Pure - Fragrance Free

@BdBettyB they had a price comparison chart with Beekman body butter from the HSN site, thought that was interesting. I don't think there is goat milk any of thier body creams. If the shipping was lower I would have tried it. 

I thought that looked like was Beekman? Thanks for confirming that. I'm waiting on a code and then I'll try it. 

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB  - thanks for posting! ShopHQ seems to find some interesting indie brands but they go poof rather quickly. I remember a California Napa? Farm brand of body products they discovered at farmers markets that they sold for maybe a year?

I checked out the BS website and watched one of the ShopHQ presentation video from Heather's earlier show. Definitely some good intro pricing even with shipping fee. They use Almond Milk and Acacia Honey as their base ingredients. Looks like good quality and nice packaging. The candles look interesting too

No purchase from me today. Interested in reviews from those that purchase-please post! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@BdBettyB  - thanks for posting! ShopHQ seems to find some interesting indie brands but they go poof rather quickly. I remember a California Napa? Farm brand of body products they discovered at farmers markets that they sold for maybe a year?

I checked out the BS website and watched one of the ShopHQ presentation video from Heather's earlier show. Definitely some good intro pricing even with shipping fee. They use Almond Milk and Acacia Honey as their base ingredients. Looks like good quality and nice packaging. The candles look interesting too

No purchase from me today. Interested in reviews from those that purchase-please post! 

Agree! Really nice quality. Everything in the show looked beautiful and sounded wonderful. The candles looked gorgeous.

I'm a Beekman girl when it comes to bath and body but I will say Korres has a hold on me again. That Bergamot Pear Renewing Body Cleanser is everything! I'm also rediscovering Perlier bath items. The Honey Lemon is lovely. 

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Agree! Really nice quality. Everything in the show looked beautiful and sounded wonderful. The candles looked gorgeous.

I'm a Beekman girl when it comes to bath and body but I will say Korres has a hold on me again. That Bergamot Pear Renewing Body Cleanser is everything! I'm also rediscovering Perlier bath items. The Honey Lemon is lovely. 

@BdBettyB - the competition and options are AWESOME! I also love/use the brands you are using. 

I see Isomers is on today too. Any good offers??? I'm taking a look

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri