Trusted Contributor

Blow dryer recommendations please

I am needing to replace my current one because I've noticed it is singing my hair!  Putting it on the cool setting takes too long to blow dry.

Respected Contributor

Re: Blow dryer recommendations please

@isaboo  I bought a T3 when it was a TSV a couple years ago and I really like it. Honestly I don’t blow dry my hair everyday, maybe 2-3 times a week. I am sure there are cheaper dryers to purchase out there, but I treated myself and I like it. Good luck! I know you’ll get some good recommendations here. 🙂

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For me it's my BabylissPRO Nano Titanium. Amazon shows over 1,700 perfect five-star reviews for it. I couldn't agree more. Item number is B001T0HHDS . $85

"Product Overview

A stellar combination of power, speed and design offers both heavy-duty 2000-watt performance and lightweight ergonomic handling. Six heat and speed settings, a cool shot button and a concentrator nozzle provide a wide range of styling options, and the removable filter makes cleaning easy."

ETA - I also own the Babyliss Bambino travel size blow dryer and it's so powerful for such a small thing.

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased a T3 blow dryer and love it. It has power but yet doesn't strip the hair. I never would have believed it if I didn't give it a try. Mine is an older model and it is still going strong so I really got my money out of it. It was a T3Micro model. 

Respected Contributor

Love GHD 

Honored Contributor

@isaboo  BabyBliss has excellent products and a wide price range.  I have own mine for over 4 years with no problems.  The one I own has 3 heat settings:   warm, cool hot plus the cool shot and 3 speeds.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

I would recommend the Kristen Ess Dryer @isaboo.  I purchased it at Target a couple of weeks ago, along with a bottle of her Blow Dry Mist. It was on sale 25% off at the time.  I am liking the results so much more than with the T3 I also own (purchased at Costco). Leaves my hair shinier and drys faster and the BEST result is I have virtually no frizzies. I used to dry my hair and about an hour later it would start to frizz. That isn't the case with this dryer. It features an ionic button you can turn on and off when you like. The dryer features 1875 watts and has a brushless motor. You may wish to check it out online, as well as the reviews. I am loving the results I am getting with it. Good luck! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee  I love my Babyliss.  I bought my first one (travel size) at Target online and the other one on EBay or Amazon (don't remember).  Very reliable product.  Mine was close to $50.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I have never had any problem with one I bought at Sally Beauty.  I've kept them easily over 15 years.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all for the recommendations! I am going to check them all out!