Regular Contributor

Silly question but is there anyway for me to filter out all the non product or non qvc related posts or is the best way just to click on each topic?  I like to see what people say here about products and recommendations on products I may not be aware of but not sure why people posting about deer, tv shows, personal problems.....wish everyone welll but it seems this forum has very little to do anymore with qvc or its products

Honored Contributor

@DebNYC31 Look to the left and you will see a complete list of forum categories. It's easy to choose which ones to read and which to avoid. Real simple. No other way to 'filter" except to look at the categories.

As you can see these forums are not restricted to Q products, thankfully.

Honored Contributor

@DebNYC31   To answer your question, No it is not possible.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@DebNYC31,

It has never really been solely QVC products.

Just go to the sub forum you like as others have said.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids Agree, love that we have options from all sorts of products/categories not just QVC.  

I did a quick search now & honestly, there are very few posts about QVC products compared to others.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Blog/Forum Options

[ Edited ]

If we look at the first page of new topics, half are about QVC or their products (1 about HSN) and I'm not counting the one about a QVC vendor.

So I think posts about QVC and their products are pretty plentiful. But me too. I'm glad these forums aren't just that.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I am glad they are not like that also.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I'm one who enjoys reading and discussing a diverse list of topics.

And I like seeing pictures of deer, critters, other posters' pets, etc.  Also, enjoy topics for those seeking or offering advice on a myriad of subjects.

I'd find it incredibly boring, if the only thing we were allowed to discuss would be QVC products.  I can find that information under reviews.

it's easy to skip over anything you're not interested in, without depriving others of that option.

@DebNYC31  - Perhaps QVC's Facebook page would be a better option for you?