Honored Contributor

Bliss Drench and Quench Cream-To-Water Daily Moisturizer

[ Edited ]

I'd love to hear some feedback on this product.  It's supposed to be a dupe for my beloved Tatcha Water Cream.  Can't live without it and will continue to pay the crazy price as long as I can but would prefer NOT to if I could find an excellent dupe for it.  It's $20 on Amazon vs $65 Smiley Surprised  Thanks!  

Bliss Drench and Quench Cream-To-Water Daily Moisturizer and Hydrating Skin Cream for Balancing and Brightening, Vegan Formula, 1.7 Ounce

Valued Contributor

Re: Bliss Drench and Quench Cream-To-Water Daily Moisturizer

@monicakm I haven’t used this but I’ve seen small sizes of this at tar-jay in the beauty dept where the sample sizes are.
Honored Contributor

@Fluke67 

Thanks.  I've never heard of Tar Jay.  I'll order it from Amazon when I'm out of the Tatcha Water Cream.  If I don't like it, I can return it.

Regular Contributor

I checked today and Ulta has it on sale for $16.50. I'm not sure how long the sale will last. I had to check it out, but it has an ingrediant in it I can't use.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Fluke67 

Thanks.  I've never heard of Tar Jay.  I'll order it from Amazon when I'm out of the Tatcha Water Cream.  If I don't like it, I can return it.

I think Tar Jay = Target. I had a friend who always pronounced it like that. They also have the product, 1.7 oz for $22.

Valued Contributor

@monicakm, Yes Target. The mini moisturizer was 5.99 for 1/2 oz, the 1.7 was $19.99 online. target has a $10 gift card with a $30 beauty purchase promo running now. Also target in store will match the online price, you just have to have customer service ring it up.