Trusted Contributor

I've seen this look lately in some fashion shots.  It's quite the look <eek>  Just goes to show you how important eyebrows are!  Janet Jackson is a beautiful woman, along with the others I've seen and they all look a little freaky.

Super Contributor

@Shanus  I use the Just for Men Shampoo in Color. Is that the type you recommended? Thank you very much

Esteemed Contributor

If this is a trend, it won't be one I would want to follow. My brows have always been very light blonde and I have to darken or they are nearly invisible....almost peach fuzz light. 

Janet is  a beautiful woman. I do think darker brows would set off her eyes more than light brows. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Sometimes, like now, I am so glad fashion isn't an interest of mine. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Frenchlop wrote:

@Shanus  I use the Just for Men Shampoo in Color. Is that the type you recommended? Thank you very much

@Frenchlop   I use the one for mustaches and beards...Shades seem deeper than shown on box. I use blonde and it's the perfect neutral (not too dark) taupe for most brows.

Super Contributor

@Shanus  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Frenchlop   You're welcome.

Valued Contributor

Kendall Jenner had bleached brows at the Met Gala and later I read about the look being inspired by the thin brows of the 90"s, not about looking better but instead about looking cool.   

We"ve been changing our brows forever, Elizabethan High-brows, the higher they were the higher your social class, thin to make the forehead look bigger.   Just seems to go back and forth.

I've had different brow looks over the decades so I won't condemn the bleached brow although I won't be doing it.  I wonder if it will become more popular or if we will have a lot of thin brows soon?

libby's folly
Esteemed Contributor

She used to be so pretty.  I don't care for her look at all, even if her eyebrows weren't bleached.  

Respected Contributor

Just another attention getter....nothing can stay the same for these people.