Respected Contributor

So I was out shopping for a gel pencil liner since Mally products have almost disappeared as have Laura Geller.  Stopped in my Big Lots for something else first and wandered over to the cosmetics aisle and found, for $2.50 a Revlon gel pencil liner. Only two colors, slate grey and brown so I grabbed both. Used the grey when I got home and love the smooth as silk way they go on. Tomorrow is the test when I put it on for all day wear, but at 2.50 it’s worth a try. Heard Dollar Tree has a new cosmetic line and its getting great reviews.  May slide in there to check it out. 

Esteemed Contributor

Great find!! It is always good to save a few pennies😉

~~~All we need is love💖

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick Was that liner Revlon Color Stay please?

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@bmorechick Was that liner Revlon Color Stay please?

Yes! It is 😉

Honored Contributor

I'm always afraid to buy cosmetics from places like Big Lots because I'm afraid they are old and/or expired.  Does this have a date on it?

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, sounds like you got a good deal!

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm always afraid to buy cosmetics from places like Big Lots because I'm afraid they are old and/or expired.  Does this have a date on it?

The gel liner expires one year after opened, like most cosmetics. It has no expiration date printed on the package. Neither did my mally liners. Just the little open jar icon that indicated expires one year after opening.