Esteemed Contributor
O m g! Haven't tried the makeup yet, but that huge torch brush is worth every Penney! I don't care if the makeup is good or not, that huge brush that looks like the torch held by the Statue of Liberty is worth it's weight in gold!!
Super Contributor

Re: Big IT Cosmetics Compact

I know I love her brushes. I ordered the original bronzer just for the brush loll

Super Contributor

LisalisaD1 on YouTube sure loves it, too...some others don't like that that brush is too big for the compact (the one with blush, bronzer and highlight). Everyone seems to like the product, though. IT brushes are great.

Honored Contributor

On 6/18/2014 scarlett811 said:

I know I love her brushes. I ordered the original bronzer just for the brush loll

Hehehe, I did the same thing with both, the big bronzer compact and the loose one! Ha!

Now, about this big compact and torch brush, fill me in. I haven't seen or heard about either of them. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

Thanks DogLvr - I have the first one (compact and brush). I don't have the second compact, but do have an IT brush like that. LOL, I think I have nearly every brush It makes - they're really the best, IMO.

Super Contributor

On 6/18/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 6/18/2014 scarlett811 said:

Hehehe, I did the same thing with both, the big bronzer compact and the loose one! Ha!

Now, about this big compact and torch brush, fill me in. I haven't seen or heard about either of them. Thanks!

JLF, it's called the Vitality Disc. One part is blush, bronzer, and illumination. It's great to use a shade on its own, but more fun to swirl the brush to pick up a combo of shades.

LOVED it.............until I dropped it and it shattered into smithereens. Smiley Sad

eta: I think she recommends using that kind of brush is because the bristles are loose and don't pick up a lot of product. You can build up if you want to, but it's hard to overdo the color on the first try.

If a brush has a denser head, it will pick up more pigment.

Super Contributor

I love their brushes too. I have that huge fan brush with the faux tan and shimmer compact. I use it every day as my foundation .
Respected Contributor

There is a It Purchase this weekend but it is not a TSV...it's 72.50 QVC Price. A259059

It Cosmetics ITs All About You! Your 5-pc Customer Auto-Delivery

This reminds me of a TSV from July 2012 which was $59.54 and I purchased it on Auto Deliver. The Vitality disc alone with no brush is currently sold for $38.00

It Cosmetics 5-pc Vitality Anti-Aging ColorCollection Auto-Delivery

Other TSVs over the past 2 years

$59.96

$54.96 It Cosmetics Your Most Beautiful You 6-pc Collection Auto-DeliveryIt Cosmetics Hello Beautiful Anti-Aging 5-pc Collection Auto-Delivery

$59.98

$59.96It Cosmetics CC Your Way To Beautiful Skin Collection Auto-Delivery It Cosmetics New Year, Your Most Beautiful You Collection Auto-Delivery

Respected Contributor

The brushes with the black handles are superior. Seems as if Jaime is only selling them solo.

I am passing on this one as I have more than enough of It make up already but this is a nice set of these products and I do like this particular celebration foundation in the black case. Too bad the flat brush isn't included.

Have fun and enjoy for those that will purchase.