Esteemed Contributor

Re: Big IT Cosmetics Compact

The TSV is Saturday. Received the email this morning. It's on 2 easy pays.
Respected Contributor

Yes, I received an email this morning as well....and the price is $59..... Last night when I checked, the price was $79..... and I typed in the product number listed above. Glad to see everyone will get a lower price.

Lately, with the AD, the 2nd AD is less money because they do not include the brush. I haven't checked for that but be sure to verify.

Have a nice day.

Respected Contributor

That disc and brush are my favorites too!!

Regular Contributor

You can purchase the following now (which will be the TSV in July) for $59.96. A259151

Don't make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
Contributor

On 6/19/2014 Nascardiva said:

You can purchase the following now (which will be the TSV in July) for $59.96. A259151

So excited about this item! I am really keen on that dual brush and this is the first time I will be trying the regular Celebration Foundation. I have the previous TSV kit which came with the Illumination Foundation and have been happy with it.

Valued Contributor

I love her big brushes and I have a set or two of them from when they were a great price. However, I don't have any of those fab compacts!Cool

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know what the difference is between the TSV compact and the Vitality Disk? I already own the Vitality and bronzer disks. Is the new TSV the same products in a different form?

Super Contributor

I know I love her brushes. I keep some products just for the brushes. loll

Regular Contributor

Ladies, just so you don't miss out, I'm going to offer a couple of points of clarification: The kit pictured a couple of times on this thread, called "It's All About You" IS the TSV tomorrow night/Saturday, June 21.

The item number for AD is A259059 and this collection is excellent. I highly encourage you to at least watch the presentation if you're interested in It Cosmetics. I have had it for a week or so and looooove it!! As always, the brushes are spectacular and the palette is so pretty.

I confirmed from the description that subsequent deliveries do NOT have the brush and are at a lower price.

First shipment includes:

• 0.28-fl oz Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Waterproof Concealer--NEW & exclusive to QVC until 12/31/14
  • 0.66-oz CC+ Radiance Palette--NEW & exclusive to QVC until 7/31/14
  • 0.30-oz Celebration Foundation--2013 QVC Customer Choice Award Winner for Best Foundation
  • 0.0056-oz Brow Power Universal Pencil--2012 and 2013 QVC Customer Choice Award Winner for Best Brow Product
  • Dual-ended complexion brush--NEW & exclusive to QVC until 12/31/14
  • Fair: Celebration Foundation in Fair; Bye Bye Under Eye in Light
  • Light: Celebration Foundation in Light Medium; Bye Bye Under Eye in Neutral Medium
  • Medium: Celebration Foundation in Medium Beige; Bye Bye Under Eye in Neutral Medium
  • Tan: Celebration Foundation & Bye Bye Under Eye in Tan
  • Rich: Celebration Foundation in Rich; Bye Bye Under Eye in Deep
  • Subsequent shipments include all of the above except brush; sent approx. every 90 days for 2 years
  • Subsequent shipments billed separately for $49.54 plus S&H & applicable taxes for as long as you remain in plan; cancel anytime
Esteemed Contributor

On 6/19/2014 gemologygal said:
On 6/19/2014 Nascardiva said:

It Cosmetics ITs All About You! Your 5-pc Customer Auto-Delivery

So excited about this item! I am really keen on that dual brush and this is the first time I will be trying the regular Celebration Foundation. I have the previous TSV kit which came with the Illumination Foundation and have been happy with it.

I just pre-ordered it in the light. Do ?I need this? No, but her brushes gets me every time. I do need the brow marker though. I just think her brushes are the best. Smash box brushes are second best with me, Laura Geller's brushes are the worst, but I love most of Laura's makeup.