Valued Contributor

I have most of my inner eyebrows gone. Ti cannot use anything but a pencil because any other product has nothing but skin to adhere to. I have used IT pencils all the time. I prefer the pencil in dark brown because I am an olive skinned Italian and I need dark. I think It may not be carrying this product anymore. There is the newest one in the pot with a brush. I have Dalton and I do not like it at all. It hardens up, the brush turned to wire! So I am asking all of you ladies what eyebrow pencil is most long wearing and easy in all ways. It does not have to be a "QVC" product.

Esteemed Contributor

Several years back I bought Signature Club A Hair Thinning Hair Powder Kit to cover some gray at the temples.

I never used it for that, but it makes a fabulous brow color that seems to stay put most of the day. I am an medium olive skin (also Italian) and I've used this more than any pencil or brow product ever. Pencils were a waste for me as you had to constantly sharpen them.

The color is a medium/dark brown, but not brown black. It works for my medium brown hair and skin color.

It's a huge compact and will last for years!

Respected Contributor

I've been using Lancome's Powder Pencil for yeeears - Le Crayon Poudre. The sable color is perfect for me. They make a brunette shade but it's too "brown." I had a makeup artist from a different company tell me years ago to never use a different shade. I have very dark brown hair, medium skintone, hazel eyes. I get pretty tan in the summer. Oh I try different products all the time but I've never found anything better. It's the easiest to apply too.

Respected Contributor

Was the it Cosmetics brow product you used called the Brow Power Perfector? If so, QVC still has it. Item A332514. There's also a set with 2, but the Dark Brown is on Waitlist. The set of 2 is item A240491.

You can also order directly from it Cosmetics website. Free shipping on orders over $25. HTH

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Frequent Contributor

Have you tried Rapid Lash to grow back some of your eyebrows? I've been pleasantly surprised with good results using it...also, do you know why your eyebrows are thinning? Mine did because of thyroid problems. Suggest maybe you could try Mally's Universal Instant Brow Wand...easy to apply and then you can use one of those IT eyebrow brushes to give some definition. Hope this helps some.

Valued Contributor

I've been using and liking the YBF pencil. It was super inexpensive when I tried it (I think it was 2/$10 or something like that.) Love how easy it is to use. I don't think it's an HG product for me, though, still searching for that. I've tried various products over the years. I'd love to find a product that's like a pencil but more powdery--or hair-like--to better blend in?? I'll read your replies and see what the other Beauties have to say!

Trusted Contributor

I've been a loyal ybf pencil user for years, but recently picked up the new Maybelline Brow Drama and a Milani brow marker. I use the Brow Drama first and then follow with the Milani marker to fill in any gaps (I have some areas with no brow hair left so the Brow Drama doesn't completely do the job).

I'm happy with this combo. I actually like the Maybelline product better than Benefit Gimme Brow (it's not as dry and it's a lot less expensive), and I'm finding the Milani marker easier to use than the ybf pencil.

Of course, a lot hinges on whether you can find a good color match in whatever product you want to try.

Happy hunting!

Respected Contributor
On 11/8/2014 glmama said:

I've been using and liking the YBF pencil. It was super inexpensive when I tried it (I think it was 2/$10 or something like that.) Love how easy it is to use. I don't think it's an HG product for me, though, still searching for that. I've tried various products over the years. I'd love to find a product that's like a pencil but more powdery--or hair-like--to better blend in?? I'll read your replies and see what the other Beauties have to say!

Have you tried any of the it Cosmetics brow products? A332514 is a brow pencil combo of fill-in powder and gel.

There's also it Cosmetics' newer brow product that's in a pot, and applied with a brush. If you watch the video, Jamie describes it as "a fiber cream gel, infused with powder." I haven't tried it, but the overall rating is 4.3 out of 5. It's item A236722 .

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
I use Merle Norman Brow Sealer in Ash Blonde. (Blondish/light brown hair, blue eyes, light medium face color.) It is like mascara. I have used it for years and would never change. It gives me the color I need and fills in where my brows are thinning.
Honored Contributor

I really like gimme brow by benefit!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"