Super Contributor

OK---I am a broken record here---have mentioned this set about 50 times on this board, but my daughter and I both love the Jilbere (formerly Babybliss) set at Sally's. it is less than $40 dollars, comes with the clamps and the metal roller clips. Flocked ionic rollers...LOVE them. They heat up fast and I only have to leave them in for a few minutes. Hair is left shiny and pretty.

Super Contributor

I have a set of Conair rollers that do an excellent job . They were under $20. It's not always the most expensive that do the best job.

Super Contributor
On 5/7/2014 KateChopin said:

OK---I am a broken record here---have mentioned this set about 50 times on this board, but my daughter and I both love the Jilbere (formerly Babybliss) set at Sally's. it is less than $40 dollars, comes with the clamps and the metal roller clips. Flocked ionic rollers...LOVE them. They heat up fast and I only have to leave them in for a few minutes. Hair is left shiny and pretty.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor
On 5/10/2014 Southern Fried Chick said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Thanks for repeating this info. This is the first I've heard of these. Good to know.
Super Contributor

How do this compare to "Callista Tools"? Thanks.