Super Contributor

AVEDA'S BEST VOLUMIZING STYLE PRODUCT

What do you think is the best product from AVEDA for volume and body?

* PHOMOLLIENT STYLING FOAM

* VOLMIZING TONIC

* PURE ABUNDANCE STYLE PREP

Thanks! Anxious to get your repsonses.

Contributor

Re: AVEDA'S BEST VOLUMIZING STYLE PRODUCT

I can't speak to the mentioned products, but I have used the pure abundance hair potion. I keep some on hand at all times, but don't use regularly.

I keep it for va va voom volume days. It is a powder that you can shake or rub in. It creates a teased look with a tousling of your fingers. It can also be re-tousled later if it begins to fall. I can feel the product in my hair, and don't like it daily. It is my go to for special events, date night, etc. Especially if I am creating a full body and volume style.

Occasional Contributor

I love Aveda products. Never has my hair looked so good, and the times when I stray to something else, I always go back wondering why I strayed in the first place. I truly love a combo of the volumizing tonic and style prep. Those are my holy grail. If I had to choose just 1, it would be the style prep. Love them!
Super Contributor

PURE ABUNDANCE STYLE PREP

I went to a new salon last week and it's an Aveda Salon. They used Pure Abundance shampoo, conditioner and Pure Abundance Style (a very light spray).

My hair is very fine and I need volume. I'm also trying to tame frizz from an old perm and was told the conditioner would help with that, but was very light and would not weigh down my hair. The styling spritz worked really really great. I was able to reactivate my style on day 2 and 3 by using it.

Just had my hair colored today with highlights and the Abundance is said to help and does not strip color.

HTH! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 5/7/2014 Irishrose136 said:

PURE ABUNDANCE STYLE PREP

I went to a new salon last week and it's an Aveda Salon. They used Pure Abundance shampoo, conditioner and Pure Abundance Style (a very light spray).

My hair is very fine and I need volume. I'm also trying to tame frizz from an old perm and was told the conditioner would help with that, but was very light and would not weigh down my hair. The styling spritz worked really really great. I was able to reactivate my style on day 2 and 3 by using it.

Just had my hair colored today with highlights and the Abundance is said to help and does not strip color.

HTH! Smiley Happy

I purchased the PA Style Prep and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!! My hair had some MAJOR volume but my hair was never dried out or got crunchy. This has to be their best so far! The volume lasted all day! I didn't need to use that much hairspray either and I have baby fine hair that never stays put. This is fabulous!