Valued Contributor
Last week our ulta had reps in from philosophy doing facials. It was free and I loved it. I use hope in a jar and bath gels, so this was a good way to try other things. They did a computer pic of sun damage, mine wasn't to bad and recommended the oxygen facial. Wow, I loved it! So much I bought it. Another product I will be buying is the new Time in a bottle product...whoa it was fabulous! It was fun to be pampered for free...or at least for the price of what I bought. Lol
Valued Contributor

Re: Philosophy facial at Ulta

Nadjalu that sounds like fun. I do have the oxygen peel but surely don't use it enough. What did you like about the Time in a bottle product? I haven't tried that one yet.

Valued Contributor

The time in a bottle felt so silky. Absorbed quickly without feeling oily. Left my skin feeling so soft, without that Dewey feel that can happen when hydrating.
Regular Contributor

Hi Nadjalu--I have been using When Hope is not Enough Serum. Have you ever used it? If so do you know what the difference is between that & Time in a Bottle? There are sooo many products out there that it's difficult to understand it all. Thanks! Kat