Honored Contributor

Benefit Gimme Brow

[ Edited ]

0728171210.jpgBrows are one of my favorite passions. Enjoy several products for different occasions. Looking for fast out the door brow look? Benefit Gimme Brow! Does the job. My shade is medium #3 works perfectly with Grey hair. Fill in sparce spots with- Anastasia brow wiz medium brown. Tested couple drug store wanna be dupes, Epic fail. Pulled red and looked unnatural.

Honored Contributor

This is my go to brow make-up, love it, ❤️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

This will not work if you have lost most of your brows, it needs hair to stick to.  I use their pencil instead. 

Respected Contributor

@depglass, what works for me is the Gimme Brow over all, and I fill in areas where hairs are missing with a fine brow pencil such as Wander-looks natural and is fast!

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

PS: I always have a spooly brush on hand when I apply Gimme Brow. This product doesn't have a clean dry brush on it and I groom first. The Wander pencil does-and for me, it's a marriage made in heaven....

Poodlepet2

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity FYI Benefit is not cruelty free.  I believe you have mentioned that was important.

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity FYI Benefit is not cruelty free.  I believe you have mentioned that was important.

Thanks for informing me. Live and learn.
Respected Contributor

Best brow marker hands down, is Wonder Brow.  I've used practically every brand there is.  Wonder Brow is fabulous!!!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Best brow marker hands down, is Wonder Brow.  I've used practically every brand there is.  Wonder Brow is fabulous!!!

Sure your experience with WB excellent. BF tried the product looked unflattering on her thin brows. EmilyNoel83 YouTube demo WB and explained the challanges with WB. Her brows are full and lovely. Not every product is for everyone. Brows like most things are personal preference. Glad your choice is working for you. Thanks for sharing.