Honored Contributor

Belle Beauty show - 10/25 1a ET

Kim usually has something new for her beauty shows. There may be some more new that will post at midnight

A516517 $50

Belle Beauty by Kim Gravel Lip & Eye Quad

Belle Beauty Lip and Eye Quad includes all your must-have tools for creating stunning eye and lip looks. The kit includes two So Shady Shadow Sticks, a Kissabelle Creme Lip Crayon, and a Kisser Fixer Lip Gloss

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Belle Beauty show - 10/25 1a ET

Good reviews 

$40

A560231

Belle Beauty by Kim Gravel Eye Candy 6pc Definabelle Eyeliner Kit

Includes:

• 0.021-oz Definabelle Eyeline in Jet Black
  • 0.021-oz Definabelle Eyeline in Espresso
  • 0.021-oz Definabelle Eyeline in Twilight
  • 0.021-oz Definabelle Eyeline in Deep Plum
  • 0.021-oz Definabelle Eyeline in Slate Grey
  • 0.021-oz Definabelle Eyeline in

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Anyone try these?

A516475 $55

Belle Beauty by Kim Gravel So Shady Shadow Stick Quad

Honored Contributor

I'm a fan of Belle Beauty! Kim's mascara is amazing, I have all of her pencil liners, and I like the Easy Peasy powder foundation if I'm in a hurry.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

All show items have free shipping

Honored Contributor

$40

A567083

Belle Beauty by Kim Gravel Belle Body Wash & Polish

This body wash buffer is a loofah sponge with built-in body wash and buffer, an all-in-one beauty treatment for your body. The aromatic scents will turn your bath into an at-home spa experience. Cleanse, exfoliate, massage, and nourish.

Pamper yourself by cleansing and massaging your skin with this hydrating bath sponge and gentle body buffer and create a spa experience in your own home.

This body buffer sponge is your cleansing and exfoliating scrub all in one.

How Do I Use It: Release the creamy fragrance by placing your body wash-infused buffer under running water to reveal an airy, cloud-like hybrid of exfoliating massage and silky aromatic cleansing. Rinse and squeeze out excess water after each use. Sponge can be re-purposed after complete use.

Includes:

• 3-oz Body Wash Sponge in Chamomile Vanilla
  • 3-oz Body Wash Sponge in Lavish Lavender
  • 3-oz Body Wash Sponge in Peppermint Twist

Honored Contributor

$35

A560230

Belle Beauty by Kim Gravel BeautiFULL Volume Duo Mascara Duo

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The Belle sweater host Rosina is wearing 

A550648

Belle by Kim Gravel Snap Sleeve Turtleneck Sweater

Honored Contributor

If not for my stash of mascaras, I would buy Kim's mascara...I'm tempted 😝. Let's see if I can hold off for a couple months

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl   I just ordered these as I am always looking for a good eyeliner that stays where it's put.  The free s & h drew me in. 

I used to love Mally's but that was before she sold the company.  Something in the eyeliner changed, and it doesn't hold up like it did.  

I have the Laura Geller Kojols.  The colors are beautiful but  they migrate during the day.  

The best eyeliners were by Ralph Lauren.  His navy was fantastic.  Unfortunately they were discontinued a number of years ago, but not before I bought whatever I could.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet