Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@mistyada wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Kymheart1 

This falls under the Animal Cruelty label............just sayin' in case you care for animals.

@MalteseMomma 

Stop the misinformation campaign. Beekman is certified by the Leaping Bunny Organization as cruelty free. Check out their website. Q does not allow links to be posted or I would post the link here.

This is why we need to be mindful of the information and advice posted on these forums.

Some posters claim to be experts,  yet we have no way of independently confirming their claims and background.  Would you knowingly take medical related advice from a doctor disqualified bc if malpractice?  Or a chemist that was fired for performance issues? Sure they have knowledge,  but...

Some posters are very EGO driven and get a thrill insulting posters for their personal choices. Unemployed sales clerks that are 'top' fashion stylists, MU 'artists' not employed,  ingredients 'experts' that have obvious brand/vendor biases - be cautious!

Take the info with a grain of salt and watch for 'agendas', posts in other forums, puzzle pieces that provide a bigger picture - that indicates self interest vs wanting to help others

Since we are 'anonymous' posters with no way to verify skills, education, certifications, background,  references of other posters, my approach is that we are all equals here to share and gather information.  

My suspicions about a poster/source is raised when the poster repeatedly brags about being 'xyz' expert or that their opinion/advice is valid or more worthy over other posters bc of their supposed background/skills. That is pure ego driven participation! 

I completely stand by my comments. Too many instances on the forums that are condescending and intended to insult.  

Like those that get botox or cosmetic surgery and then jump on product discussion threads to proclaim it's a waste of money, or that a customer is being deceived.

On thread A the poster proclaims that only xyz works otherwise you must get cosmetic surgery and then on another day same poster starts a discussion about a product they bought or use. Why do they do this? Because what they do and say is 'the word' -what all others should do bc they are experts. 

And boy, if you call them on it, they get upset. Oh, well! Woman Wink Woman Tongue

Edited to add - I appreciate those that post recommendations/suggestions and comments that do NOT involve their ego (the constant reference to their supposed skills and credentials that we are unable to independently verify). The information alone is sufficient

And slamming a vendor or brand is not necessary when offering advice or alternatives. Just state the information and facts. 

There used to be more free flowing beauty product discussions and reviews, but the snark, trollish posts and slams from 'experts' has diminished our ability to discuss our experiences and finds. A number of fun and interesting beauty posters are no longer participating and we are not sharing as freely as we did in the past

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor
Hello everyone,
I want to thank you for taking the time to recommend products in the Beekman Collection. I didn’t realize my question would start a controversy. I will start with the soaps. Once again thank you and have a great evening☺️☺️☺️
Frequent Contributor

I love many Beekman products. My advice would be to start with the Pure (unscented) to see if you like the results. 

I believe the Boys when they say that their products are all Clean and also Animal-Cruelty-Free. 

HSN has many more Beekman 1802 products than QVC, but some items are duplicated on both channels, and of course, deals vary. This brand has free shipping on HSN. The Beekman1802 website has even more info & occasionally has deals as well. 

Their HSN Happy Place product line is Clean home products, such as Laundry Soap, Air Odor Eliminators, Fabric fresheners, etc.

I am mostly Beekman head-to-toe except for my hair - I'm still a wen hair girl.  hope this helps ... 

Respected Contributor

@Kymheart1 wrote:
Hello everyone,
I want to thank you for taking the time to recommend products in the Beekman Collection. I didn’t realize my question would start a controversy. I will start with the soaps. Once again thank you and have a great evening☺️☺️☺️

@Kymheart1 You didn't start a controversy.  I enjoy the Beekman soaps, too. I like the Unscented (Pure), and Fig, and Honey Orange Blossom.  I also like the body cream and lip balm, too.

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Kymheart1 wrote:
Hello everyone,

@Kymheart1 You didn't start a controversy.  I enjoy the Beekman soaps, too. I like the Unscented (Pure), and Fig, and Honey Orange Blossom.  I also like the body cream and lip balm, too.

Cant stand these two phonies and their over priced soaps.

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been locked for commenting because it is becoming arguementative