Valued Contributor

I received 2 orders already, very fast. Then I got an email and phone call from HSN that my auto Del. Honey Oat soap is out of stock and might be cancelled.That's a first time that has ever happened to me.

Respected Contributor

Sounds like this is a manufacturer problem.  Doesn't appear that Beekman was prepared.

Esteemed Contributor

My hand cream duo is now showing extended delivery.

Super Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

I received 2 orders already, very fast. Then I got an email and phone call from HSN that my auto Del. Honey Oat soap is out of stock and might be cancelled.That's a first time that has ever happened to me.

@fluffysmom Brent said that the set of 4 soaps were supposed to be presented in Sept but the TS sold out so quickly they presented it in July. I do not think HSN was prepared for the Beekman popularity and inventory was not ordered.

Contributor

I received that same phone call. I'm hoping this doesn't happen often. I ordered the 4 bars of soap really early too. Too much too soon!

Esteemed Contributor

I received the bathroom or kitchen "caddy" today with the hand lotion and 2 bottles of the hand wash.....ordered the Ylang Ylang and love the soft fragrance. The hand lotion is awesome and the hand wash isn't at all drying. Sorry to hear some of you are having shipping/delivery issues.

Honored Contributor

I'm not surprised.  Their showings yesterday seemed to be extraordinarily popular.  My TSV is due tomorrow, but I did pre-order it.

Valued Contributor

@mistyada   Go figure, this shipped today.