Honored Contributor

Why are there no shows today? I see they changed to a watch TTV? Looks like they just brought in soap for the TTV but no other new products. I missed the shows last night as I did not know they were on until I saw the other tread last night before I went to bed.

Does anyone know when they will be back? I did not think they would be on until Nov.

I was hoping they would be back on before Chrismtas with some nice gift sets. If they are not I need to decide what else to purchase for gifts.

Respected Contributor

If you do a search of their items on Evine almost "Everything" is sold out. 

Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly wrote:

If you do a search of their items on Evine almost "Everything" is sold out. 

I thought the TTV was still available. I guess if you click on it it does say it's sold out along with their regular 4 bar sets are all sold out. At least I have 16 bars & 4 more bars on the way. A lot of their other items are still available. I more interested in their larger TTV kits & they soap. Not paying the price they want for the individual items without a discount or free shipping. I still need to find out when they are coming back. Thanks.

Frequent Contributor
middle of November
Honored Contributor

@MillieMilan wrote:
middle of November

Thank you. Did they say anything about any new products? I think they must have had smaller quantity for the TTV today. Looks like they are trying to move out their inventory before they bring in new. I'm wondering what the shelf life is for their products. I know they don't use parabens. Not sure what the preservative ingredients are.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz  The Beekman Boys only came in last night for a quicky visit.  I don't remember what they said about the next visit, but it did sound like they'd be back next month.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Nightowlz  The Beekman Boys only came in last night for a quicky visit.  I don't remember what they said about the next visit, but it did sound like they'd be back next month.  

Very strange visit. I would not have know about their TTV if it had not been for this board. I just so happen to check it out last night before I went to bed or I would have missed out in the TTV. I would have it rather been one of their larger kits but I'll take the soap. I love it. I just checked their program guide last week & did not see any Beekman shows.

Honored Contributor

Last night they said they will be returning in a few weeks with lots of holiday kits. they did have several kits last night, some with very large size body washes included.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Last night they said they will be returning in a few weeks wiht lots of holiday kits. they did have several kits last night, some with very large size body washes included.

Thank you. I will be looking forward to the show. I will have to keep on eye on the program guide. I'm sure someone will post here about the show. Nice to see the info here so I don't miss out.

Respected Contributor

I love their bar soaps and bought a few TTV's for Christmas gifts.