Respected Contributor

I use the body creams but never tried the lavender.  Any good?  I LOVE the Vanilla Absolute.

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I use the body creams but never tried the lavender.  Any good?  I LOVE the Vanilla Absolute.

lovestoshop65 - I LOVE, LOVE the lavender.  Bought two orders of their last TSV from HSN (the large tub of body butter) and I am thrilled I did.  I just received the shampo and conditioner in lavender and love this also.  I have never tried the Vanilla Absolute, what exactly does it smell like?  I love their body butter as it sinks in right away and leaves my skin feeling like silk.

Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

lovestoshop65 - I LOVE, LOVE the lavender.  Bought two orders of their last TSV from HSN (the large tub of body butter) and I am thrilled I did.  I just received the shampo and conditioner in lavender and love this also.  I have never tried the Vanilla Absolute, what exactly does it smell like?  I love their body butter as it sinks in right away and leaves my skin feeling like silk.

lovesallanimals-  Vanilla smells just like the real thing but with a touch of a floral note.  It lingers for awhile...infact I went out about 2 hours after applying it after showering and someone commented how something smelled really good!  This ends tonight, but HSN has 2 tubs of Lavender for $33!!! I think I will try!  Hurry!

Trusted Contributor

I like Beekman products but hate their lavender.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl   I purchased a full lavender set of products. I really don't smell much lavender fragrance. I went back to the Vanilla Absolute. 

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals   To me the Vanilla is light and fresh and deffinitely not overpowering or enough fragrance to fight your perfume.

That's what I look for in body products and shampoo for that matter. I enjoy scenting with my perfume more than lotions and soaps.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman lavender

[ Edited ]

@ElvisShops wrote:

I like Beekman products but hate their lavender.

@ElvisShops   I don't hate the lavender, it's just not my favorite scent in these products. I do however love lavender candles....French lavender, not artificial scents.

L'Occitaine has some wonderful lavender products that I enjoy.

Respected Contributor

That is why it is so good that they have such a wide variety of different scents.  Everyone has their favorite.  I am going to try the vanilla absolute in the hand cream (as they are out of the shampoo/conditioner) but I am still obsessed with the lavender.

Valued Contributor

I brought the TVS 18 oz. duo of Lily of the Valley body cream, as that was always my favorite flower scent. Wish that would come back as I got so many compliments last summer when I just wore that.Did also a good job in moisturizing this senior skin.

Am on my last jar but hoping to see a return if not this summer next year ,maybe even a body  spritz for hot days of summer.