Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman essential oils...and evines shipping!!!!

REALLY !!   Thanks so much...im going to buy them.

One other question ...Beekman states their balls last for 1,000 loads...Nellie, I think 50.   Why is that?

Honored Contributor

@Dazlinwrote:

One other question ...Beekman states their balls last for 1,000 loads...Nellie, I think 50.   Why is that?

@Dazlin-  I don't see anywhere on the HSN site where the amount of uses is stated for Nellie's, but on the video of a past demo, the presenter said they would last for 2 yrs.

Honored Contributor

It looks like Bed Bath and Beyond has a few versions of wool dryer balls.  They all have a high review rating too.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin  You may want to consider iherb.com.  they have essential oils, carry Acure Organics, e.l.f., Zum and many others and if you spend $20, shipping is free.  It's one of my favorite websites.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I saw some of the wool balls at Ross. 4 for less than $5. A great place to find similar items for far less and no shipping.

Trusted Contributor

@Dazlinand all.

It's not just on there.

I see a lot on Q where I shop most and noticed that there will be free S&H on let's say the Dyson Hair dryer. Yet 5.00 S&H for an eye gel liner?! arghh.

HSN isnt so bad. Q is worst. I don't shop Evine to much but seems they are like Q with that silly S&H on a tiny product. I usually pass on buying as you did simply b/c it's a rip off.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

Beekman has wonderful customer service. I enquired about a few things discussed here.
They are grateful for any suggestions or matters, and will bring it directly to Josh and Brent. They reply quickly, and so helpful! They also give coupon codes, and bundle shipping.
Just wanted to pass this along.
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinchwrote:

@Dazlinwrote:

@Dazlin-  I don't see anywhere on the HSN site where the amount of uses is stated for Nellie's, but on the video of a past demo, the presenter said they would last for 2 yrs.

JeanLouiseFinch, yes, I agree with you, seeing the 2 yrs too.  I tried going back over some sites I visited, but I can't  find where I read that.  Anyway, I like the 2 yrs better😁.     I ordered a few things today from the Beekman site...some bar soaps, and Blaack Night dry skin cream.   They gave me a coupon, and I have a gift card.   In case anyone's interested, they have a sale on 3 dryer balls, and choice of oil, $30.

I didn't order them yet...seeing some mixed reviews .  Some say they make extra lint, or lint gets stuck on the balls, some said, there is no fragrance with the oils on the balls.  Some said, they don't do anything, but bang around.  But most reviews are very good.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

How do some items get free shipping? Is it negotiated? The Beekman boys responded positively when I asked why their products never get free shipping yet MacKenzie Childs recently did. They woud love to have free shipping at Evine for their customers. How do we ask Evnie to do this?