Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

I don't know about fancy packaging, but my sister gets her products from Goat Milk Stuff a small family run business.. Google it and see what you think. It's located in Indiana.

I'd like to order from them eventually.  I also like a company on Etsy named Floral Fancies.   I still have several bars of Beekman, Perlier, some Floral Fancies, and some Olay liquids that I need to use, or at least make a serious dent in, before I buy any more. I've looked at Nakery and others but keep telling myself no.

Valued Contributor

I miss the smaller soap bars they used to offer (at a reasonable price).  They were great for travel and taking to the gym.  Don't really care for many of their products.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman changing....

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl 

I used to love the holiday boxes but now they have changed to trinket boxes I don't care for.  

I noticed it's assorted offerings vs one scent.  I only would use pure.  

I bought a lot last year so I'm stocked plus the wipes seem to have changed solution.  

As for "humble" guys well they've changed to I find them "unwatchable". 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  I've been doing business with them for many years.  I have always liked their quality over Beekman.  It is truly a family run business, not "neighbors".  CS is amazing and I have never been disappointed with an order.  Things arrive very quickly

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman changing....

[ Edited ]

Dionis is another brand of goat milk products, sold at several places including Ulta and Amazon

Respected Contributor

The only thing I still use is their wipes and their cuticle cream. Not sure what's going on but the cuticle cream is no longer available at HSN or QVC.