Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman bounty box aloe and iris- how is everyone liking it so far?

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

My variety box of wipes arrived on 4/6, as expected. I have a few Burt's Bees wipes to use up before I open any of the Beekman ones but I am looking forward to the scents.

I was wondering if anyone has had any of the Beekman unopened wipes dry out? Four packages of wipes will last me at least four months & I sure hope I don't discover the last month or two that they are no good. 

@willdob3 I've had a few packages of wipes for awhile now and no, they've weren't dried up.

Thanks! That is what I was hoping to hear. I really like the wipes.

@willdob3 I do too- the perfect amount of moisture and scrubbiness (i know, that isn't a real word, lol)! I've tried some that were so rough they irritated my skin just due to that texture of the wipe! I've also tried some that were too wet (we don't like them to be too wet) and some that were pretty much all but dried out! It is hard to find the Goldilocks of wipes. Smiley Happy

ETA: oops forgot to mention the main point I wanted to make- I do store mine in a dark cool cabinet though so not sure if that matters. However we've kept an opened package of them in our heart cars for a few weeks and they still didn't dry out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I still have the Apricot Honey Tea wipes from the Bounty Box they sold during the holidays. I used 1 & forgot all about them I just checked & they are still wet. That's over 4 months. I have several other packages. I guess I cannot use them on my face. My face had red splotchy areas all over & dry patches on my cheeks & forehead. It's just now clearing up after using the wipes every morning for 2 wks. & rinsing with water back in Feb. I will have to give some of mine away & use them on my hands, feet & elbows. I keep all my extra beauty products in the Armoire in the bedroom where it's cool & dark. 

Honored Contributor

Today we were in the shower and hubby picked up his bar of aloe and iris and sniffed and said "I just really like the scent of this"  and smiled. I am so happy I got it for him. I enjoy the scent when I am in the shower too. Very fresh - a "happy" scent.