Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@tucsongal  - thx for posting! Nice packaging

Beekman 1802 6-piece Goat Milk Anniversary Harvest Set

@Chi-town girl @tucsongal 

This looks very nice. I might need to be reminded that I’m not “allowed” to purchase more until I’ve used up what I already have. I’ve still got a whole bar of soap waiting to be used and 2 of the triple milled (concerned about the mental state of my iPhone - it keeps changing to killed l) face soaps. It is going to be a while....

@willdob3  - if the body cream was pure/unscented,  it would have been a stronger temptation for me. We too are in good shape with stash. Did you hear anything about a Holiday Bounty box? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

I just ordered it - although I still have soap and the body cream in my stash (love both)

I'm very interested in the stick of butter - my hands hurt and bleed during the winter and hoping this small stick would be handy to carry around.

will give the charcoal soap to my nephew (college) who have acne prone skin

I would have ordered on auto delivery if they changed up the scents

great deal 

@Yahooey  - the hand salve has very good reviews. If you haven't used the 20% weekend coupon (usave20 code), you can get this duo for $23, free shipping. Looks like a wide variety of scent options, including the pure/unscented

Beekman 1802 Pure Goat Milk Hand Salve Duo
617-089
Beekman 1802 Pure Goat Milk Hand Salve Duo

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Stick of butter will be sold individually according to Brent.

Valued Contributor

I needed unscented and there was not that choice this time.  I passed.

Honored Contributor

I have never been tempted by the Beekman products but I'm coming to the end of my Josie Body Butter in the 19oz size and cannot bring myself to spend as much as they want for the even larger size.

Since it was free s/h and I had the 20% coupon code, I bought a duo of the body cream and a duo of hand cream.  I really have no interest in the soap so the TS was an easy pass for me.