Valued Contributor

I was going to order the large size Lavender shampoo/Conditioner but I hesitated until I received feedback from all of u.

Is it really safe for color treated hair? I have platinum blonde hair and do not want it to yellow. Also....what do u think of the lavender scent?

Thanks so much

Respected Contributor

Re: Beekman Shampoo/Conditioner

@sandylu   I have "lightened" aka bleached hair and have used their other shampoos/conditioners and haven't had an issue and have several bottles on hand.  I also use a toner blue shampoo once a week.  I stocked up when the jumbo ones were an HSN special, plus bought some from their site. 

I love all the items I tried so far including their cuticle cream, soaps (even got my son hooked), body lotion, hand lotion, stick of butter, and have even tried the pasta sauce from their site when it was on a 6 pack special.  I use their canvas goat totes for grocery bags.  I've never had any problems with any of their items.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here we go again, free shipping for all except AK and HI.  The s/h

is $11.25 for us.  Would love to try these wipes, but once again, s/h is too high.  👎🏼

Esteemed Contributor

I have color treated hair and didn't like the Beekman products. Made my hair dry and I used their conditioner.  Only used a couple of times and stopped.  Works for some but not for me.

Honored Contributor

I use the honey and orange shampoo and conditioner.  I only ever use a temporary color occasionally, but I've found it leaves my hair soft and clean for at least two days.  I also don't need a separate styling product.

I thought the lavender was a new scent?

Respected Contributor

I use Beekman Shampoo and love it. It make my hair and scalp feel so nice. I would definitely try it. 

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I have color treated hair and didn't like the Beekman products. Made my hair dry and I used their conditioner.  Only used a couple of times and stopped.  Works for some but not for me.

@mspatmac   I'm a big Beekman fan and use the soaps, etc. I had the s&c in the shower and at the tub. I also noticed the conditioner did not do the job for my curly hair. It left my hair dry, too.  In all fairness, curly hair needs a lot of hydration. I added my own conditioner when using theirs until I used it up and didn't repurchase. 

Respected Contributor

I have color treated fine hair and love the Beekmans shampoo and conditioner.  Makes my hair very soft.  Also love the Apple Cider hair rinse for use in showers in between shampooing - leaves hair very clean.

Honored Contributor

I use the vanilla absolute and really like it. It makes my hair clean and shiny for days.  I was thinking of trying the Lavender but haven't yet.  

Trusted Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

This was my experience as well. I also have color treated hair and felt that it tended to fade the color out. It was  really drying on my hair and gave it a straw like feel. Love many of the Beekman products but this isn't one of them.