Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman New Lilac Dream scent + Seasonal Bounty Box Subscription

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I took a little peek at HSN and there were The Boys selling a daily facial peel. It gets good reviews and I hope to add my own - it is on its way to me! It cost $50 for a 2 pack. One is priced at $40 so this seemed like a good deal. Free shipping!

@willdob3  - I'm very interested in the Beekman daily peel. Please post a review!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I rec'd an alert for this deal - Did anyone grab it before it sold out? $52 free shipping. Maybe it will pop in again with cancelled orders? 

SOLD OUT

Beekman 1802 Triple Milk 4-piece Skin Care Set

616-557

CUSTOMER PICK

$51.95
2 DAYS LEFT
FREE SHIPPING

What You Get

• 4 fl. oz. Triple Milk Cleanser
  • 3.38 fl. oz. Triple Milk Peel
  • 3.5 oz. Triple Milk Bar
  • 2.7 fl. oz. Triple Milk Skin Milk

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I rec'd an alert for this deal - Did anyone grab it before it sold out? $52 free shipping. Maybe it will pop in again with cancelled orders? 

SOLD OUT

616-557

CUSTOMER PICK

$51.95
2 DAYS LEFT
FREE SHIPPING

What You Get

I only saw the 2pc smart deal, 711-035. I didn't see this during their morning show this morning. I would have love to try this one. They rarely have bounce backs. @Chi-town girl have you tried their sunscreen?

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

SOLD OUT

616-557

CUSTOMER PICK

$51.95
2 DAYS LEFT
FREE SHIPPING

What You Get

I only saw the 2pc smart deal, 711-035. I didn't see this during their morning show this morning. I would have love to try this one. They rarely have bounce backs. @Chi-town girl have you tried their sunscreen?

@FLGators  -yes, I've used both the Hello Sunshine SPF and the Primer SPF.. 

Had some issues with the spray nozzle clogging with the Hello Sunshine,  but they upgraded the spray nozzle from what I understand.  Love the Primer SPF. No white cast, absorbs quickly, no issues with makeup

Honored Contributor

I rec'd an alert -the baaaby goat soaps were restockedat HSN,  but going fast!

$20, free shipping

Beekman 1802 4-piece Baaaby Goat Milk Bar Soap Set
658-040
Beekman 1802 4-piece Baaaby Goat Milk Bar Soap Set

Honored Contributor

There's a Beekman Q 2 Big Deal on Wed night /Thur. It includes a supersize of the body cream.

Good value for 8 pc assorted set $50, free shipping. It's posted - they just showed a sneak peek presentation with Courtney

A373256
Beekman 1802 Goat Milk 8-Piece Essentials Collection

a373256.jpg

Honored Contributor

It's packaged in a nice gift box too!  Description suggests there is a pure/unscented option but I only see the assorted option

Screenshot_2020-05-25-20-13-07.png

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I took a little peek at HSN and there were The Boys selling a daily facial peel. It gets good reviews and I hope to add my own - it is on its way to me! It cost $50 for a 2 pack. One is priced at $40 so this seemed like a good deal. Free shipping!

@willdob3  - I'm very interested in the Beekman daily peel. Please post a review!

@Chi-town girl  My peel duo arrived but I haven’t tried it yet. I will post a review. 

They said it can can be used every day and I think they suggest using first thing in the morning but I’m not sure I can find 5 minutes for a peel before work. I might try it in the evening.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  My peel duo arrived but I haven’t tried it yet. I will post a review. 

They said it can can be used every day and I think they suggest using first thing in the morning but I’m not sure I can find 5 minutes for a peel before work. I might try it in the evening.

Oh good @willdob3  - I'm interested in this product. Look forward to your review!

Trusted Contributor

I had ordered it for $64 from HSN and unfortunately I didn’t care for it. It’s really the only Beekman product I didn’t love or even like much... but I thought it was a steal for $65 and hope others enjoy it and scored the $50!

The face soap is a tried and true love if mine and I buy the three packs. The daily peel was fine but didn’t seem to do much for me. The milk was ok, but honestly, I’ve been using Beekmans pure body cream and hand lotions as my face moisturizer, and preferred both of those to the face milk! The face cleanser was ok but it didn’t remove my eye makeup. So I prefer a cleanser to remove all makeup, followed by the beekmans face bar soap and Beekmans hand cream in Pure was b my face. It absorbs super fast, isn’t greasy and has no silicones. If you own the Beekman hand cream and haven’t tried it on your face, I’d love it if you’d give it a shot and let me know! For the price it’s the cheapest and most effective face moisturizer I’ve ever loved!