Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Boys travel sized assorted soaps!

@ChazzyLady wrote:

Hello all. I've always wanted to try the Beekman Boys products and the eight piece set looks great.  However, I want to use these in the bath or shower in place of my usual shower gels and not as gifts or for travel.

My question is approximately what's the size of these bars?  I really don't want to try bathing with teeny, tiny hand soaps that look like they belong in your guest bathrooms. How close to the size of a bar of regular bar soap, such as Dove, Ivory, Camay?

The $41.00 price is okay but for eight little soaps not so much. Since it's Evine's regular price hopefully they will offer a sale price in the near future.

Thanks!

@ChazzyLady in the opening post it has all the details about the size of soaps. You can check online and see what size regular dove or ivory brand soaps are and compare them to these.  I believe the price of the set will go down when it become the TTV. The soaps last my hubby a lot longer than drugstore brands ever did. 

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@ChazzyLady wrote:

Hello all. I've always wanted to try the Beekman Boys products and the eight piece set looks great.  However, I want to use these in the bath or shower in place of my usual shower gels and not as gifts or for travel.

My question is approximately what's the size of these bars?  I really don't want to try bathing with teeny, tiny hand soaps that look like they belong in your guest bathrooms. How close to the size of a bar of regular bar soap, such as Dove, Ivory, Camay?

The $41.00 price is okay but for eight little soaps not so much. Since it's Evine's regular price hopefully they will offer a sale price in the near future.

Thanks!

@ChazzyLady in the opening post it has all the details about the size of soaps. You can check online and see what size regular dove or ivory brand soaps are and compare them to these.  I believe the price of the set will go down when it become the TTV. The soaps last my hubby a lot longer than drugstore brands ever did. 

Thanks a bunch @HappyDaze.  I have rather sensitive, dry, eczema prone skin and have always wanted to try their goat's milk products.  I did look up Dove and Camay, and they weigh in at 4 ounces each so I think 3.5 ounces each sound great.  Also, my understanding is that these soaps are hard milled so they should be a bit more dense and long lasting than regular soap bars.

I think the current price is still $41.00 but I'll keep checking for a sale price.

Thanks again for your help.

Contributor

I am SUPER excited for this Evine TTV.  I understand that the shows start mid-day on Thursday and go on through Saturday evening.  

The travel soap TTV seems like a good deal even at $41.00.  I have kids that travel a lot and I am sure they would appreciate it as a gift.  Also YLANG YLANG in a bar soap!! FInally! 

I believe the good neighbor launches first and theres their new whipped body butter and sugar scrub that is also new...!! 

Honored Contributor

I might need to avoid watching when these are presented. They will be hard to resist but I reorganized my little stash and have several nice soaps (put them all in the nice box my Beekman kit came in last fall) to use up before I purchase more. 

I hope they will have a collection like this closer to the holidays. I can see getting a couple then. One to split up as part of gifts and one to keep (of course!).

Esteemed Contributor

@Rondafan wrote:

I am SUPER excited for this Evine TTV.  I understand that the shows start mid-day on Thursday and go on through Saturday evening.  

The travel soap TTV seems like a good deal even at $41.00.  I have kids that travel a lot and I am sure they would appreciate it as a gift.  Also YLANG YLANG in a bar soap!! FInally! 

I believe the good neighbor launches first and theres their new whipped body butter and sugar scrub that is also new...!! 

I ordered it at 41.00 to get the free shipping that was available for that day if you use their card.  When and if the price goes down, then I'll call for a price adjustment and get it for even cheaper.  

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

No photo yet of this new kit

Beekman 1802 5-Piece Assorted "Fresh Air" Collection for Lips, Hands & Body 311-957 $54, $6.99 s&h

SET INCLUDES:
Fresh Air Body Lotion - 12.5 oz
Fresh Air Body Wash - 12.5 oz
Fresh Air Lip Balm - 0.15 oz
Fresh Air Bar Soap - 9 oz
Fresh Air Hand Cream - 3.4 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Nothing connotes "clean" quite like a breath of fresh air, does it? With every whiff this set sends you to a wide open countryside and invigorates your senses with subtle citrus and the zesty scent of freshly mowed grass alongside nourishing goat milk and botanicals. Tote the lip balm and hand cream with you for whenever your skin is feeling a bit parched and wash your cares away with the body wash or bar soap. There's a lot of great stuff in here, so you can also share some with friends.

BENEFITS:
Body Lotion:
  • Goat milk is rich in vitamins and helps moisturize and exfoliate your skin
  • Aloe vera helps hydrate your skin
  • Shea butter helps lock in moisture
  • Lightweight and creamy consistency
  • Comes in a plastic bottle with a press top cap
  • Gently scented with a subtle citrus and green fragrance

Body Wash:
  • Aloe vera and goat milk help moisturize your skin
  • Vitamin E helps nourish your skin
  • Comes a plastic bottle with a press top cap

Lip Balm:
  • Organic beeswax and sunflower oil help condition your skin
  • Vitamin E and coconut oil help nourish your skin
  • Ideal for sensitive skin
  • Comes in a Beekman 1802 Pure Goat Milk signature lip balm tube

Bar Soap:
  • Clean and simple - just like country life
  • Does not contain any sulfates, parabens or petroleum
  • Enjoy the amazing moisturizing and exfoliating effects of goat milk - it is also rich in vitamins!
  • Goat milk has a similar pH to humans which allows it to be easily absorbed into your skin
  • Comes in a Beekman 1802 Pure Goat Milk signature bar soap wrapper

Hand Cream:
  • Shea butter helps lock in moisture
  • Goat milk is rich in vitamins and gentle on your skin
  • Aloe helps soothe and hydrate your skin
  • Lightweight and creamy consistency
  • Comes in a lotion pouch with a flip top cap

Pic for those interested ( @Chi-town girl )

311-957- Beekman 1802 5-Piece Assorted "Fresh Air" Collection for Lips, Hands & Body

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze - thx for posting the pic/update. I'm def interested.  Will be monitoring your thread to see what they do for pricing. I want at least 1 set of those travel soaps 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Boys travel sized assorted soaps & more new goodies!

Weird today 7/20 the price of the  8 soaps with tin went from $41 to $45....

Valued Contributor

In anticipation of the upcoming Beekman shows (and 2 TTVs), I just checked their offerings to learn if anything new had been recently added.  What is did notice is the travel soap set is now at the Evine price of $45 plus s&h.  Earlier in the week is was $41.00 plus s&h.  I assume this is to draw a greater distinction between regular and TTV prices!

Honored Contributor

@Dallas-Dame lol we posted at the exact same time!