Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman Boys travel sized assorted soaps & more new goodies!

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

I see they have a goat milk lip balm no menthol @HappyDaze for 8 bucks...not sure how they will compare to my beloved Skinn lip6x balms (have you tried them?? I am dying here waiting to hear your reviews of them and the gloss sticks lol) 

@Krissy_1968 I am such a total bimbo!! I tried sending you an email a few days ago and was so frustrated because I could not get into my email and I was thinking what the heck not AGAIN?? And , again, the security question answer wouldn't work yadda yadda. Well, yesterday it hit me-  I realized I was still trying to get into the old email address, not the new one!!! LOL! Bimbo! Anyway, I will log into the correct email address and send you an email. I need to send a few other people emails too. Everyone is probably wondering where the heck I am! lol. Sadly, the old email address still shows me how many emails I have unread (number climbs daily) as I can't get into that email and there are emails of some people I can't remember and have no other way to contact them! I feel bad. Smiley Sad

Anyway, have you not tried any of the beekman balms? I know I have a couple around here. I am happy the ylang ylang one doesn't have menthol so I will be trying that. I haven't tried the SKINN lip balm yet. Your box was tooooooo generous, my friend! Good grief! I was overwhelmed! Heart

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDazeIt is totally ok...I was just worried thinking Oh Lord, she hates what I sent and doesn't want to hurt my feelings...I can't believe you haven't broken into one of the balms...or the gloss stick Woman Surprised as they are sooooooooooooooooo good LOL

I understand forgetting passwords and such...I have to change mine every 3 months for work and hard to remember new ones LOL

You try out the goodies and give me an HONEST opinion! I trust you will do that...and if they are not for you, sure you will find someone who will love them! I know you will love the eyeshadow palettes tho LOL Woman LOL we all have our weaknesses Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@HappyDazeIt is totally ok...I was just worried thinking Oh Lord, she hates what I sent and doesn't want to hurt my feelings...I can't believe you haven't broken into one of the balms...or the gloss stick Woman Surprised as they are sooooooooooooooooo good LOL

I understand forgetting passwords and such...I have to change mine every 3 months for work and hard to remember new ones LOL

You try out the goodies and give me an HONEST opinion! I trust you will do that...and if they are not for you, sure you will find someone who will love them! I know you will love the eyeshadow palettes tho LOL Woman LOL we all have our weaknesses Woman Wink

@Krissy_1968 LOL nooooo! Just being a bimbo is all! And I didn't get home until late Saturday and have had alot of catching up to do around here and haven't had time to play with all the goodies yet. I can't wait to take some time to play as it actually has been a super hectic past 3 weeks for me and some very stressful stuff going on. I hope it all gets back to "normal" soon as I am exhausted and can only take so much!!

Anway, you know I will tell the truth. Oh man the palettes looks super nice. You know I love me some palettes (and pretty lippies!!)! I mean, I told you about not liking that one duo lippie that burned my lips, my goodness, lol! Send me an email and let me know if there is anything you really liked or hated in my stuff just so it helps me know what you like/don't like. It doesn't hurt my feelings at all. Darn I sent you a bronze and brighten and it is probably going to be too dark for you, eh? You wear the same color baked elements foundation and I didn't even try that bronzer because a.) I don't really wear bronzers and b.) I just figured it would be too dark for my skintone. If you don't try it, hopefully you can pass it along to someone else that may be able to use it. Do you wear bronzers at all? I got plenty more where that came from, lol. Anyway, we can chat via email too.

Love your pretty picture on your avatar!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Watching the Beekman show. They just showed the set of 4 bar soaps. Twice Brent said the Honey & Oats soap has oats & honey in it. I don't see honey in the ingredients. Correct me if I'm wrong. I thought the only bar soap that actually has honey in it is the Apricot Tea & Honey.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz yes, I believe you are correct if I remember correctly. Why they say it has honey in it I have no idea! I also emailed them about a discrepancy regarding ingredients of their wondermint lip balm on their website and they said they would correct it and I see it is still not corrected. That was back at the beginning of April. I also begged the to please post ingredients of all their products on their website, including food items, and they said they would discuss it but I see that many things still don't. That is disappointing since so many people these days are more conscientious about what they put on and in their bodies.

Frequent Contributor

I am excited the Beekman Boys are back because I really enjoy watching them and I was looking forward to stocking up on a few different items I love. However, I havn't purchased a one yet because of the shipping cost. I am a sucker for a good stock up because I don't like running out but I won't pay $7 per item for shipping, especially when that ends up equaling around $30 when it's all said and done. There is absolutely no way it costs them that much to ship it. I am sure they lose a lot of sales this way! I hope their policy changes soon!! :/

Honored Contributor

@Kelseyrr wrote:

I am excited the Beekman Boys are back because I really enjoy watching them and I was looking forward to stocking up on a few different items I love. However, I havn't purchased a one yet because of the shipping cost. I am a sucker for a good stock up because I don't like running out but I won't pay $7 per item for shipping, especially when that ends up equaling around $30 when it's all said and done. There is absolutely no way it costs them that much to ship it. I am sure they lose a lot of sales this way! I hope their policy changes soon!! :/

@Kelseyrr I totally agree! When I put all the items I wanted in the cart it was like $36 for s/h. So I only picked up the shampoo bars,  which they fortunately reduced the s/h by $3, and the Ylang ylang TTV because even with the ridiculous s/h it was a good value for me. But the others will have to wait for now. They'd definitely get more moola from me if they'd reduce s/h. Maybe if enough people complain like they do on DImitri's website they will eventually offer more s/h discounts.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ctinaw the lip balm TTV price is showing $39.20  + $6.99 s/h (ugh) so $46 for the set. s/h is too high!!

Trusted Contributor

Thankfully there is a price break on 2 tubes of the hand cream, 2 for $25.00 as opposed to $20.00 for one; so I ordered a set of the plain goat's milk. If the shipping wasn't so high ($4.17), I would have ordered 2 sets-1of the plain goat's milk and another with a fragrance. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@ctinaw the lip balm TTV price is showing $39.20  + $6.99 s/h (ugh) so $46 for the set. s/h is too high!!

@HappyDaze @ctinaw

Now they show $41.16 + $6.99 S&H