Respected Contributor

Beekman 1802 fans....new items coming

For all you Beekman 1802 fans, I read on the Beekman 1802 Facebook page today that there are new items coming....next month they are introducing Heirloom flower room sprays and by the holidays they are coming out with smaller sized scented soaps!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 fans....new items coming

Oh I've been begging them to do the smaller sized soaps! We LOVE the big bars for ourselves but I want smaller bars for the guest bathroom. I want to put them in a little basket and guests can choose the scent they want to use. I hope they are mini and not just normal (not Beekman normal, lol but a regular soap bar size) sized. Plus they'd be great for gifts.

Trusted Contributor

Oh boy...I have no business even thinking about Beekman soap. Yet here I am looking to see what the new, great thing is going to be. 😄
Thanks for the info. It all sounds interesting.
Respected Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:
Oh boy...I have no business even thinking about Beekman soap. Yet here I am looking to see what the new, great thing is going to be. 😄

Labluver....  I was thinking the very same thing.   I have SO MANY of their soaps, I could probably restock their store if they ever ran out!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Boy, I fit right in with the "having an abundance and still interested in more anyway" crowd.   

Honored Contributor

Sounds great! 

I have only only purchased one scent - the honey grapefruit - and it is nice & relaxing. I reach for it often when I shower before bed. 

I would love a "try me" kit of shower gels etc with smaller bottles of different scents. I do my best not to stock up on products and they last so long that I don't get to try all the scents I am interested in.

Respected Contributor

They take suggestions on their Facebook page for new products. I try to read their comments when people make suggestions for new products. If any of you have a FB account you can ask them questions.

I have to share this with you all...my Beekman order came yesterday and I was unaware my neighbor / friend ordered many things as well from the shows. She also received her orders yesterday. She just stopped by to show me the items she ordered. I was away for the Easter holiday and haven't seen her.

She ordered 2 of the bounty boxes of the Iris/aloe and the box and the products are so beautiful! She gave me an Iris aloe soap bar and I gave her 2 of the lip balms to try (I ordered the set of 6). Now I am kicking myself that I didn't order the bounty box. The scent is light and pretty. I can't wait to try it in the shower.

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda that is funny about your neighbor also ordering a bunch of their stuff and how nice of her to share a bar of soap with her (and you the lip balms for her)! I know I will love the soaps and everyone is commenting on how nice the scent if. So glad I go the bounty box even though I will just be keeping the soaps. I reallyl want that summer one!! I know they still have the bounty box but at $75 that is a hard pill to swall when you know it was almost $20 less than that just recently and, and this is a big and, NO auto delivery! Smiley Sad

Anyway, I still have not received my bounty box and it isn't suppose to arrive until Tuesday. Take forever!!

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

Labluver....  I was thinking the very same thing.   I have SO MANY of their soaps, I could probably restock their store if they ever ran out!!!!!

LOL!!! How many bar soaps do you have? I ordered a set of 4 Honey Apricot Tea that will be here tomorrow. I will have 32 bars of their soap. I'm not running out.

Honored Contributor

Heirloom Flower Room Sprays sounds really nice. Wonder what they will smell like, how long the scent will linger & the price? I just bought 6 cans of room sprays at B&BW yesterday.