Honored Contributor

Well darn it's a pass for me. I do love the line but I'm stocked on both First Light and Back Light primers,and the under eye  love the foundtion I already use and don't need the other products. 

ohh well

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Huge pass as there is no foundation that even comes close to my skin color.

Valued Contributor

Really like their highlighters, maybe the best I've used. Its going to be hard to pass up this TSV.

Honored Contributor

Re: Becca TSV on the 26th

[ Edited ]

I own an Opal mini & it is great! As someone mentioned earlier, it is how you apply it. A little bit is all that is needed. A person can use a flat precision brush to pat & apply on area you want some brightness or use a fan shaped brush to spread out the highlighter (say over the cheeks after using blush).

If I was getting this, Cashmere might be the correct foundation for me.

ETA: I just checked my Color IQ at Sephora & Cashmere is the correct shade for me.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I love the video where she shows all the colors on her hand instead of showing pictures of models and saying go ahead and pick the shade you think you are.  

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I have all their highlighters now powdered and liquid and they're fabulous.  I don't think highlighting will ever die out.  It's all in how you apply it.  Ordered this in the Cashmere.  Never purchased their foundation.  Anxious to try it out.  

@Blingqueen023  I agree with the highlighting. I ordered this as I’ve been wanting to try the under Eye correct and the foundation. 

Honored Contributor

I am very interested in this kit. I have watched both videos, but still can't decide on the foundation shade, so will have to watch the demonstrations......I usually almost always go for Tan, but couldn't really tell in that short of time they showed it.Will wait for demnstrations, but the kit looks super nice!

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I have all their highlighters now powdered and liquid and they're fabulous.  I don't think highlighting will ever die out.  It's all in how you apply it.  Ordered this in the Cashmere.  Never purchased their foundation.  Anxious to try it out.  

@Blingqueen023  I agree with the highlighting. I ordered this as I’ve been wanting to try the under Eye correct and the foundation. 

@wvumountiefan I surely don't need the highlighters, but I agree, I only ordered this for the foundation which I never tried before and I can't locate my under eye corrector so I need that also.  I also liked the color of the lip gloss.  

Trusted Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 

In absolute agreement! it will not go away. Applied the right way, it helps so many of us get a healthy glow...or one can amp it up. But nothing beats a slight glow.

LOVE my slew (I mean that lightly lol) of highlighters and Becca was my 1st.

I think Becca sold products with highlighting before the 'news' caught on and that was a long time ago!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 

In absolute agreement! it will not go away. Applied the right way, it helps so many of us get a healthy glow...or one can amp it up. But nothing beats a slight glow.

LOVE my slew (I mean that lightly lol) of highlighters and Becca was my 1st.

I think Becca sold products with highlighting before the 'news' caught on and that was a long time ago!

@mimi5775So true Mar.  Becca is the king of highlighters that's for sure.   I did find a good highlighter on HSN a few weeks ago from Lancome.  It's a huge separate compact called Buff and it works just as well.  It's a powdered sort of moist powder highlighter.  It will last a lifetime. lol