Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty With Benefits / QVC

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl      Hello everyone.  So my Q BWB box came today. All by itself, my purchase for BWB did not ship yet.  My box contained mostly what was pictured on the BWB page.  Slight changes.  11 items.  

Nakery beauty rose hand and body wash. 9.8 oz

Lancer method, three step foil pack samples

Purity made simple 3 oz

Tarte mini surfer curler mascara

Laura Geller foundation brush - love!  

Wen 4 oz sweet almond peppermint treatment oil. Love! 

PTR collegen moisturizer .25 oz tube (different than pictured)

Mally full size lipstick.  Bright coral.  Will donate or share

Crepe Erase foot mask 

Tula instant facial treatment pad (got two)

Everything is nice.  Will share the mally lipstick, I don’t wear corals. Everything pictured except the JM argon oil.  It’s a box only, so probably not shipping with your BWB purchase.  Happy with the box of goodies.  Will try everything else.  

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61 - YAY!!!! Thank you for sharing.

I HOPE I also get the Nakery Rose' scent or the Tropical. Enjoy your new goodies 😊

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I never tried Nakery beauty products, I don’t shop HSN but I see they have it there.  Will enjoy trying it.  Nice box, great cause.  Hope you get yours soon.  

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I never tried Nakery beauty products, I don’t shop HSN but I see they have it there.  Will enjoy trying it.  Nice box, great cause.  Hope you get yours soon.  

@lynnie61 - the Nakery is a very new brand that is owned by Liz Folce, previous ambassador for Korres. It seems to have had an excellent launch and is being received well. All clean beauty. See the HSN Nakery product page for more details. I am excited that full sized Nakery products were included in the GWP 💗

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor

I ordered item from beauty with benefits and did not receive gift bag. I did not get help from customer service. I will return item. Anyone else have this problem?

Respected Contributor

How do you order?  Are they sold out?

Honored Contributor

@Charliez wrote:

I ordered item from beauty with benefits and did not receive gift bag. I did not get help from customer service. I will return item. Anyone else have this problem?

@Charliez  - you're returning the item because you didn't receive the gift bag?  It's probably being sent separately.  Contact the social team as soon as possible:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the MAC Lip Prep and Prime (in the Beauty with Benefits section) from HSN and received it today as well as the BWB box. This is what I received in the box:

• Full size Nakery Body/Hand Wash Rose Romance
  • Full size NassifMD AM/PM Facial Cleanser
  • Full size Tweak'd Tribal Chocolate Cleansing Treatment
  • Full size WEN Lavender Mint Treatment Oil
  • Full size Too Faced Melted Chocolate Matte eyeshadow Cocoa Cream
  • Small size Beekman 1802 Honey & Orange soap
  • Korres Serum-in-Moisturizer Meno-Reverse .51 oz
  • PRAI Throat / Decollletage Cream .50 oz
  • Itty bitty teeny tiny Wet Brush (so stinkin' cute)
  • Strivection eye cream .25 oz
  • Tula Instant Facial pads, 2 packettes with 1 pad in each

Not bad, I will be listing some of the items on Poshmark.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TamiT28 wrote:

I ordered the MAC Lip Prep and Prime (in the Beauty with Benefits section) from HSN and received it today as well as the BWB box. This is what I received in the box:

• Full size Nakery Body/Hand Wash Rose Romance
  • Full size NassifMD AM/PM Facial Cleanser
  • Full size Tweak'd Tribal Chocolate Cleansing Treatment
  • Full size WEN Lavender Mint Treatment Oil
  • Full size Too Faced Melted Chocolate Matte eyeshadow Cocoa Cream
  • Small size Beekman 1802 Honey & Orange soap
  • Korres Serum-in-Moisturizer Meno-Reverse .51 oz
  • PRAI Throat / Decollletage Cream .50 oz
  • Itty bitty teeny tiny Wet Brush (so stinkin' cute)
  • Strivection eye cream .25 oz
  • Tula Instant Facial pads, 2 packettes with 1 pad in each

@TamiT28 

I also ordered the Mac Lip prep and prime from HSN and received the same BWB box with a couple of differences:

• Full size Tweak'd Tribal Chocolate Cleansing Treatment  - I received this in Wild Summer Apricot, which I LOVE!!! 
  • Full size WEN Lavender Mint Treatment Oil - I received this in the Sweet Almond Peppermint scent
  • Small size Beekman 1802 Honey & Orange soap I received this in Brown Sugar Pumpkin (I ordered a kit in this scent last fall and it is a good one!)
  • Korres Serum-in-Moisturizer Meno-Reverse .51 oz - Not sure if you got the same one as I did, my serum in moisturizer is listed as Volumizing and the scent is White Pine

Everything else is exactly as you have listed. 

I am loving all of the items in this box. And I think you will appreciate, the reason I wanted this box is that I really wanted that little wetbrush! Heart

Hope everyone who gets one of the HSN boxes loves the items as much as I do. 

UPDATED TO ADD: The Nakery "Rose Romance" is really nice. It is NOT a rose (flower) scent, I think it is meant to be rose' . Here are the notes:

Fragrance Notes

• Top: Apple, strawberry and orange
  • Mid: Pear champagne, jasmine and lily of the valley
  • Base: Vanilla, sandalwood and musk
Honored Contributor

@TamiT28 @FlyersGirl - thank you for your updates! My BWB orders should arrive this week. 

The Nakery Rose' scent is supposedly an effervescent champagne like scent, not floral rose. I hope my GWP includes this scent or the Tropical