New Contributor

Beauty With Benefits Gift with Purchase

Has anyone received the gift with purchase offered on the reent Beauty with Benefits show?  Received my order but no gift with purrchase.  Called tje QVC Social team and gave me a line about computer glitch they're working on.  I'll be shocked if I ever get it.  .

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty With Benefits Gift with Purchase

[ Edited ]

@kelbri There's been a few posts regarding your situation. You may want to search them out to see what others say.

As for QVC giving you a "line" about a computer glitch. I totally believe that's a possibility. Their computer system is not that great and frequently have issues. I would imagine the computer would give info on customers who made the purchases and automatically ship out the gift with purchase. If it fails, this could present problems along with delays.

And, because of the issues they had last year I would not be shocked if I never get mine. I will be pleasantly surprised if it shows up, I'm not expecting a good outcome though. 

Respected Contributor

@kelbri   I received mine (approx) two weeks ago and I was pleasantly surprised because it was a waitlist item. The purchase and gift were packaged together (they were well packaged - I mention this because that is not always the case).

Honored Contributor

@kelbri 

I did not get my GWP either....and I ordered online early.

Honored Contributor

I got mine a few weeks ago with my purchase and I ordered way after the original show

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered on May 16 and received my order, but not the GWP.  The other day when I checked my order status about another order I placed, I noticed that  my GWP order is being prepared.  I also got an email about this.  So far it is still being prepared but I expect that the GWP wll arrive in about a week to 10 days.  Others have mentioned the same thing that their GWP is now being prepared. 

Hopefully, everyone wll receive their gift real soon.

I just checked my order status and the GWP is expected to arrive by 6/9/2023.  Hope everybody receives their GWP Tote within the next couple of weeks.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @kelbri @NJ QVC Fan @RespectLife we have been informed that there was a technical issue, orders were not systematically generated for the Gift With Purchase. If a valid order was placed for a Beauty With Benefits item you should receive a GWP. Our technicians are currently working to resolve the issue. Please be advised that we expect the GWP to ship within the next 7 - 10 days, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, there was no glitch when they charged my account for the beauty purchase😡😡😡

Contributor

@Alice -QVC I placed my order prior to the show and just got email I’m not getting the bag. Quite disappointing. Especially after customer service chat said it would be here within 7-10 days
Contributor

I placed my order on May 16th at 5:15 a.m.--hours before the show aired. Yesterday I get an email that they ran out of the gift bags so I get a $10 credit. How is this even fair? The hosts were promoting the gift bags when there weren't any. Not happy with QVC.