Frequent Contributor

Beauty Steal Bobbi Brown palette

Heads up because I think it will go quickly. This same palette with one or two colors left is $65 on BB website. Item # A346277

$25 and free shipping

Frequent Contributor

Re: Beauty Steal Bobbi Brown palette

@Ludog wrote:

Heads up because I think it will go quickly. This same palette with one or two colors left is $65 on BB website. Item # A346277

$25 and free shipping

Thanks for the heads up just ordered great palette for travel.

Esteemed Contributor

If your complexion shade is available this is a great palette.  Unfortunately, mine is not as in Bobbi Brown foundation colors, I am a perfect Golden. Honey is too light and Almond too dark, but both of them are offered.  I've tested these shades in all of the foundations and concealers made by the brand at BB counters, so there's no point in me trying to make this palette work in one of those two colors because I won't be satisfied. 

Super Contributor

Thanks, just ordered one on waitlist - hopefully it comes available. It is a very good deal

Honored Contributor

@Ludog Just saw your post now, got on wait list for the porcelain. I've never tried any of her products other than a blue and green eyeshadow pallette that I got for dirt cheap.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Super Contributor

i ordered mine  wow is this cheep  i usually miss out on the deals  lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Ludog Just saw your post now, got on wait list for the porcelain. I've never tried any of her products other than a blue and green eyeshadow pallette that I got for dirt cheap.

@Greeneyedlady21  Waitlist no longer avail. for porcelain. Since this palette was discontinued on Bobbi’s site quite awhile ago, I’m not sure how Q can offer waitlist. There is a smaller, black empty 6 well palette on B.B. site (contact CS if can’t find it). That’s what I use for travel. I fill the sections from my full size products: 2 wells for concealer, 2 for corrector & 2 w/ my foundation stick. I take bronzer &  blush sepately. This palette lasts me almost 10 days.

***HINT: use spatula to transfer corrector & concealer. I use dental floss to slice off a small amt. of stick foundation in 2 wells. Press in w/ clean spatula. When finished filling compact, place small piece waxed paper or plastic wrap on top of products & close. Place in frig. for about an hour. When you open it, you can see where you may need to level off any product to keep it off mirror in lid. Whatever’s left when I get home, I use up at vanity...a real space saver. If necessary, can transfer products & use this palette for every day & keep full sizes in another drawer. I use a second one (think when I purchased mine, they were $10-&12) with pot rouge or any other cream blush, and several shades of lipstick (again cut off w/ floss & pressed in place). I even have one in my purse that’s all lipsticks. It’s small...maybe 2 1/2” X 2 1/2” and 1/4” deep.

Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21, Nordstrom Rack online has this palette in porcelain for $29.99. Shipping is free if you spend $100 and you can return it to a NR store.

Honored Contributor

@jazzbabe wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21, Nordstrom Rack online has this palette in porcelain for $29.99. Shipping is free if you spend $100 and you can return it to a NR store.

@jazzbabe  Since discontinued on BB site quite awhile ago, I would doubt its freshness at Nord. Rack. It’s a pass, but thanks for info.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw this too. I like BB, but the amount of product is tiny. The concealer and corrector are each 4/100 of an ounce. Come on 

ETA - I just looked at my full size corrector and concealer 5/100 of an ounce! Well slap my a** and call me Sally. I may order this palette